Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This forum is good for me unlike what the other retards saying

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
It was a bad day on mogfest, I made a thread abut it last week, after sitting in my chair whole day long while foids are normans talking about gf/bf things browsing this site makes me feel better tbh, this site is not a death cult or something retarded like this, at least I find people who is like me since nobody can relate to my problems. There is a reason why I browse and post here actively more than a year, while I don't even bother with having an insta acc.

Trucel Trait: this site is the only way you ever socialize with anyone outside of school or work.

If you use Discord and alike, you should be banned. :chad::banhammer:

Trucel Trait: this site is the only way you ever socialize with anyone outside of school or work.

Truecel trait: you don't know how to use discord.

Gigatruecel trait: no school or work.

I use this forum because im banned from everything else

this site is not a death cult

This place is the only place that I feel understands my mindset. Other places just seem too diseased with normie beliefs to ever be considered human.

at least I find people who is like me since nobody can relate to my problems.
Yeah same. I was surprised how common and relatable my problems were until I found this site. Normies makes you believe you are the only one in the world

I just use discord for suicide servers. When I’m in most other servers, I usually just leave or get banned quickly.