Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This forum is literally the only place I feel at home on the Net

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
No femoids, great mods and freedom to say what I want.

I would be alot more miserable if this place went away. Everywhere else is cucked and full of femoid influence. Even the best games are fucking infested. I literally feel alone when I am not here.

This is the only place where I feel fine. This forum is awesome :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

This forum allows the black pill to be shown uncensored and roastie free. If they dare try and defend their abhorrent behavior then... Gone! Banned like all foids should be in incel discussion boards.

Basically the only place where we have just a little bit of power over foids

I love this forum. Yet some complain about too many "fakecels" but I still don't care. They don't brag and are funny/blackpilled enough.

That's why I fear getting perm banned.

I feel the same way.

This forum is one of the few internet sites where the femoid influence is not welcome

The /comfy/iest place on the net

Every other forum god-damn bans you if you even dare bring up any blackpill(s).

The only exceptions are some Reddit subsections like KotakuInAction or maybe even Jordan Peterson's sub. 4chan too, although that place is too autistic even for my standards.

Same, I've never been able to find people in the same situation as me, hated by women and tromented by normies, I've already gone through other forums with incels, but this one is sure to be the best

4chan too, although that place is too autistic even for my standards

Lmao have you been on 4chan lately? It's completely cucked. R9k is literally 70% orbiting threads, 10% fembot threads, and 20% incel content

Lmao have you been on 4chan lately? It's completely cucked. R9k is literally 70% orbiting threads, 10% fembot threads, and 20% incel content

I've checked /pol a few times. The race and Jew topics are utterly hilarious.

Doesn't look cucked to me.

same if we lost this place id just be back to rotting without any form of communication with fellow incels.

:feelsokman:

I've never belonged to any place but this one.

Same, I've never been able to find people in the same situation as me, hated by women and tromented by normies, I've already gone through other forums with incels, but this one is sure to be the best

This. I really thought i was the only pathetic virgin in the fucking world. Love this place.
Just the fact that foids are not allowed (unless they LARP as incels...) makes this places better than 99,99% of the internet.

Same. I came from r9k which has gone to complete shit.

Yeah i love it here too, it's keeping me sane lol

I agree , won’t find very blackpilled communities out there.

I like it here as well, freedom of speech, with only the good things of 4chan here(content and user wise). I like 4Chan and still use it, but this site is easier to use, and it is also much easier to talk to people here than on 4chan or 8chan

Me too im very lonely irl

Yup, much better than lookism and other shitty websites.

You guys are the best