Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based this forum looks so based prior to me joining

EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

eternally eclipsed by Megachad
★★★★★
just look at the amount of threads shitting on agecucks, i rarely see these types of threads tbh.

I REGRET NOT FUCKING JOINING SOONER WHY DID I NOT JOIN SOONER FUUUUUCK :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Every now and again I see an anti-agecuck thread they're not that uncommon and also correct (this post is satire)

Every now and again I see an anti-agecuck thread they're not that uncommon and also correct (this post is satire)

seems the mods only got agecucked last year, i wish i made an account in at least 2018.
in 2018 i was coping to myself saying that pol was still good and 4chan is totally not a glownigger site.
i stopped coping like in may and created an account here.

View attachment 962732
seems the mods only got agecucked last year, i wish i made an account in at least 2018.
in 2018 i was coping to myself saying that pol was still good and 4chan is totally not a glownigger site.
i stopped coping like in may and created an account here.
You can still shit on agecucks tbh just dont make glownigger posts/threads and you'll be fine :feelsokman:

You can still shit on agecucks tbh just dont make glownigger posts/threads and you'll be fine :feelsokman:
lifefuel, i wasnt gonna make posts like that cause i thought id get banned

lifefuel, i wasnt gonna make posts like that cause i thought id get banned
Nah man

It's the "sexualize minors" that get dealt with, and it's within reason of self-preservation and for the greater good of the forum existence :society:

Nah man

It's the "sexualize minors" that get dealt with, and it's within reason of self-preservation and for the greater good of the forum existence :society:
:feelsokman:

Agecucks are twisted faggots.

Idk man some of those “anti age cuck” niggers were super annoying and always brigaded with their little boyfriends if anyone slightly disagreed with them. They even made up some fake discord screenshots to get a guy banned on here.