Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum should treat greycels better

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
I've been lurking here since July 2023, and it wasn't until 2024 that I realized it's just not working out for me. I got rejected by a girl, which was probably my only shot at ascending. But honestly, I don't feel welcomed here at all. It seems like everyone here has this negative vibe towards me just because I'm a greycel. This forum should really be more open to people like us. I just want to feel a sense of solidarity around here.

:feelsaww:

Gray pride world wide

it wasnt always like that here.

The reason grey's are treated like shit is because 7/8 of them are foid infiltrators.

Why do you care lol, you'll quickly postmaxx. Also many graycels have higher quality posts than many old timers.

it happens to me too but i'm a severelyretardedCel who don't have anyhting interesting to offer as a trueBroCel. life is brutalmaxxed

Why do you care lol, you'll quickly postmaxx. Also many graycels have higher quality posts than many old timers.
True, they are the most inquisitive ones.

The reason grey's are treated like shit is because 7/8 of them are foid infiltrators.
we can't afford to let them know our minds while they are super secretive men killers

it happens to me too but i'm a severelyretardedCel who don't have anyhting interesting to offer as a trueBroCel. life is brutalmaxxed
Can understand…

I've been lurking here since July 2023, and it wasn't until 2024 that I realized it's just not working out for me. I got rejected by a girl, which was probably my only shot at ascending. But honestly, I don't feel welcomed here at all. It seems like everyone here has this negative vibe towards me just because I'm a greycel. This forum should really be more open to people like us. I just want to feel a sense of solidarity around here.

fuck you gray. It's over for currygreycels

Often happens that greys are IT infilitators, females, gays etc

are foids fetishmaxxing on incels ?
No. They come on here to say some insanely crazy shit like "It's my right to have 4 wives and to fuck them everyday. I want all the pussy in the world since it's a god given right." Then the shit gets uploaded to IT and the users on there are like "muh, all incels are crazy :foidSoy: " when it was in fact a foid infiltrator who said it, not an incel.

No. They come on here to say some insanely crazy shit like "It's my right to have 4 wives and to fuck them everyday. I want all the pussy in the world since it's a god given right." Then the shit gets uploaded to IT and the users on there are like "muh, all incels are crazy :foidSoy: " when it was in fact a foid infiltrator who said it, not an incel.
classic foid behavior ragefuel. why are they not wiped off the planet yet

Fuck, incels are actually high iq people in where they are the ones who finally accepted their subhumanity.

I postmax on sanctioned suicide.

View: https://youtu.be/ozO_TGlt6GQ

Season 5 Facepalm GIF by The Office

it's over for graycels

Maybe start by getting an actual avi

That avi is a falio btw, unfortunately incel avis get less halo than let's say, an anime girl avi, because that's just how it is in the world, even on chads.is

That avi is a falio btw, unfortunately incel avis get less halo than let's say, an anime girl avi, because that's just how it is in the world, even on chads.is
Brutal

Don't worry, stupid people are everywhere. In Incels.is also are hatecels. Welcome dude!

There's quite a bit of negativity on incels.is I try to read between the lines and hope for a bit of lifefuel tips here and there and maybe I can give my two cents here and there. If people react negatively to me it's okay. Some of us are in a situation they can't handle and they lose hope and lash out to one another. Oh well....