Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This Forum will drastically be getting more Members in the next Few Years.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I used to never think in a million years i'd join an incel forum back in 2017-2018 but here we are now, apart of something we used to laugh at. With this new generation of degenerate women there's gonna be a lot more teens ages 16-20 joining in the next few years, it's likely not to die out for a long time.

I think the lockdowns and dating apps have blackpilled many guys during the last year.

Also new generations grow with social media in their hands before their brains have fully formed.

Yet nothing will change... :feelsbadman:

I think the lockdowns and dating apps have blackpilled many guys during the last year.

Also new generations grow with social media in their hands before their brains have fully formed.
They will see the inequality between the sub 5 and the chads: it's not a 5'4 ugly curry getting millions of followers on TikTok while in High School and dms of girls sharing their nudes.

Tik tok alghoritm shadow bans ugly people :lul:

Absolutely right. I was an incel in denial for the longest time.

As late as 2019 I was still trying "self-improvement" redpill garbage, with no success.

My whole life is rejection and failure, I have now accepted my fate
:society::society::society::society::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Being 90% feds and the other 10 larpers

I agree with you, but I wish it wasn't true. I don't think people deserve to end up as incels.

Good
I used to never think in a million years i'd join an incel forum back in 2017-2018 but here we are now, apart of something we used to laugh at. With this new generation of degenerate women there's gonna be a lot more teens ages 16-20 joining in the next few years, it's likely not to die out for a long time.
i always knew I’ll come here in the very end, when I first told about Elliot Rodger,I felt him , not shitted or made fun of him, even though It was like 2014 and I wasn’t that ugly back in the day but I know what Elliot did was a fight against injustice!
I agree with you, but I wish it wasn't true. I don't think people deserve to end up as incels.
No one deserves this shit bro

I was also an incel-in-denial for many years.
I went through many explanations as to why I'm like this.
Being an idiot, balding, not being nice, anxiety and even learning difficulties were taken into consideration.
Only 2 months ago I swallowed the blackpill and digested it, realising that my subpar genetics where really the cause
and my anxiety and stupidity were only effects of rejection due to my being an incel.

Lurkers, just sign up for fucks sake.
I was also an incel-in-denial for many years.
I went through many explanations as to why I'm like this.
Being an idiot, balding, not being nice, anxiety and even learning difficulties were taken into consideration.
Only 2 months ago I swallowed the blackpill and digested it, realising that my subpar genetics where really the cause
and my anxiety and stupidity were only effects of rejection due to my being an incel.
glad you found the right place.

I think the exact opposite :feelskek:
More and more teens/attention whores/fakecels will join,angering and annoying the core user base which will eventually leave. With time even the most dedicated posters will abandon this site, due to sheer numbers of faggots that just attention whore 24/7 and get banned in 1-2 months.

This site is a mere ghost of what it was in 2018/2019

I find it insane this forum gets over a thousand users at the same time

I came here to spill the beans and eat pizza.

I'm seeing this in the Italian incel forums, a lot of zoomers around 18 are joining us. Back in the days when I took the blackpill, ten years ago, almost all the members of our communities were in the age range 25-30.

I never laughed. I was like this in the 2000s before there was any community about it.

it was already so over in 2017-2018 that you could spend 24/7/365 wandering around in the city and cold approaching and begging for pussy and nothing would happen

it was already so over in 2017-2018 that you could spend 24/7/365 wandering around in the city and cold approaching and begging for pussy and nothing would happen
Ever since Tinder was introduced in 2012, a lot changed ever since then.
How to deconstruct a society with a single app 101
Brilliant.

Bro
your avi is too funny :feelskek:

Every. Single. Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6