Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy criticizing ER looks exactly like the kind of guy that would settle with a noodle and spawn an ER. JFL

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
This video has probably been posted but I just wanna say, I have seen thousands and thousands of WMAF couples in my life by now. This white guy looks exactly like the kind of guy who goes after noodlewhores specifically. Just by the way he looks and talks. Mogs the hell out of most Asian men but still not a high T white guy by any means.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfzFRauXlqQ&t=386s

This video has probably been posted but I just wanna say, I have seen thousands and thousands of WMAF couples in my life by now. This white guy looks exactly like the kind of guy who goes after noodlewhores specifically. Just by the way he looks and talks. Mogs the hell out of most Asian men but still not a high T white guy by any means.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfzFRauXlqQ&t=386s

Jesus he looks much worse than Eliot,I fucking hate these kinds of fags

This white guy looks exactly like the kind of guy who goes after noodlewhores specifically. Just by the way he looks and talks. Mogs the hell out of most Asian men but still not a high T white guy by any means.
That's your takeaway from this video?

I am more impressed by how dishonest or uniformed a man with a doctorate is. I gave this video a full watch because I didn't want to jump into any conclusions and what stuck out was:

There isn't a single mention of Elliot being bullied by his classmates at a very early age. If I jumped to conclusions I would say that part of his life is being omitted from the viewer to push a certain narrative.

Jesus he looks much worse than Eliot,I fucking hate these kinds of fags
He'd be posting on plebbit as a bluepiller asking people why girls don't like him if he was born 15 years later

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back