Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This human caterpillar had 5 kids!

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
How do you explain this incels?
tilted_tens_weird_640_03.jpg

randian-portada-e1380284217761.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Randian

My two cents: Popularity is not cope. It "freak"ing works!

From Wikipedia: Prince Randian (sometimes misspelled Rardion or Randion; October 12, 1871 – December 19, 1934), also nicknamed as The Snake Man, The Human Torso, The Human Caterpillar and a variety of other names, was a Guyanese-born American performer with tetra-amelia syndrome and a famous limbless sideshow performer of the early 1900s, best known for his ability to roll cigarettes with his lips. He was reportedly brought to the United States by P.T. Barnum in 1889, age 18 and was a popular Coney Island carnival and circus attraction for 45 years. Prince Randian (credited "Rardion") was featured in the 1932 film Freaks, his only film appearance, in which he is seen lighting up a cigarette with a match.With his wife, known as Princess Sarah (apparently a Hindu woman, born circa 1872), he fathered three daughters and a son. Their children were Mary Randian (born circa 1893), Richard Randian (born circa 1901), Elizabeth Randian (born circa 1904), and Wilhelmina Randian (born circa 1904).[2] In the 1920s he was working for Krause Amusement Company and lived in Plainfield, New Jersey. He and his wife lived at 174 Water Street, Paterson, New Jersey, until his death.[3]

Last edited:
JUST BE DEFORMED THEORY PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN. BEING A DEFORMED UGLY FREAK IS INSTANT HIGH STATUS AND WOMEN WILL FUCK ANYTHING WITH HIGH STATUS.

JBD Theory is alive and well. 4th degree incels are on suicide watch.

how does he even fuck?

seriously? women are willing to fuck that and not any of the members on this forum? what a fucking joke this world is

JUST BE DEFORMED THEORY PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN. BEING A DEFORMED UGLY FREAK IS INSTANT HIGH STATUS AND WOMEN WILL FUCK ANYTHING WITH HIGH STATUS.
Kek.

White caterpillers are hotcakes.

hJA0h5V.jpg

I dont even know what to say to this. Looks horrible

It's all a game.

Back then, you just needed a job to get laid.

Also, JBW. Curry whores are attracted to anything aryan.

Mythic creature theory it's called

Last edited:
different time period. back then times were much simpler, you just needed to be rich or have high status to get femoids. JFL at these JBD copers. if all you have to do is JBD cut your arms or legs off or any other place, chuck a bucket of acid on your face and slay.

different time period. back then times were much simpler, you just needed to be rich or have high status to get femoids. JFL at these JBD copers. if all you have to do is JBD cut your arms or legs off or any other place, chuck a bucket of acid on your face and slay.
Deformed people are still getting laid today. I wouldnt do that shit because i already have to look at an OGRE in the mirror, i couldnt imagine looking even WORSE. Even if i got laid because of it i'd rather get laid being handsome and liking what i see than getting laid by being a deformed circus freak, fuck that. I'd legit kill myself i was deformed.

Deformed people are still getting laid today. I wouldnt do that shit because i already have to look at an OGRE in the mirror, i couldnt imagine looking even WORSE. Even if i got laid because of it i'd rather get laid being handsome and liking what i see than getting laid by being a deformed circus freak, fuck that. I'd legit kill myself i was deformed.

link me to those deformed people getting laid. femoids dont count.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOL

TETRA-AMELIA AKA THE PUSSY MAGNET DEFORMITY

This whole time you just needed to cut off your arms and legs.

19th century wasnt cucked so it's understandable.

You're all missing the point. Women care about quality DNA. This guy may have had a birth defect but the female brain has evolved for millions of years to sniff out high quality genes. Cut a Chad's limbs off and throw acid on his face and he still has Chad DNA. That's why self improvement is cope. You are your DNA.

what the fuck happened to him

what the fuck happened to him
He was born with birth defects and cannot even fap but had sex. Maybe the only important thing is getting attention no matter what you are.

This. Women will marry deformed men to virtue signal