Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is a Pakistani foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
That's nothing brah, I see much worse from Muslim foids on Instagram daily

whore is a whore
water is wet

Yeah, you're too much ugly
And she got jabbed ofc kek mindless sheeple

hope gets talibaned or something :smonk:

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

She chin and jaw mogs me.

if this is a model in pakistan imagine the average foid

not surprising. Jews have taken over Pakistanis culture + they watch too many (((Bollywood))) and (((Hollywood))) Jewish shit.
if this is a model in pakistan imagine the average foid
They are giga Subhumans

Would rape her and pump more semen into her, than blood I have in my entire body.

Like your new pfp, Pokoyo ftw.

Thanks man. I used to love that show. Kinda reminds me of myself when I was a child and had no care in the world. That's the last time I was truly happy with my life.

Would be just average in my country, this with make-up included.
Just let the jews kills these bunch of subhumans already.

Time to support the Pakistani Taliban

She is the product of Curry sand rape

She’s prob the type that posts about how Islam is empowering to women and uses religious holidays as a way to get Likes on her whore outfits. Desi women get worshipped by their society’s- it’s unreal how cucked those men have become

I wish all men would just collectively ignore women for a few years. I want to see what happens to these whores then.

they show in every photo their ass, and then blame that the males objectified them

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CThTAVfDs3O/?utm_medium=copy_link

I thought pakistan was an Islamic country, how tf do foids get away with dressing like this there?

Does she actually live in Pakistan or is she a Western Pakistani

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CThTAVfDs3O/?utm_medium=copy_link

I thought pakistan was an Islamic country, how tf do foids get away with dressing like this there?

Looked at a few of her photos. She seems like she would be a major bitch just from how her facial features land in photos and her mannerisms ...

All brown girls who are even remotely pretty are mostly interested in how much MONEY they can spend in a day and she wouldn't settle for anything less than Lawyer Chad who makes 200K USD a year at minimum.

Even with makeup and lighting she's darker than most upper middle class paki foids.
Does she actually live in Pakistan or is she a Western Pakistani? These are two very different things.
Definitely in Pak. She's got a recent photo of herself where she's standing on a Karachi road

Last edited:
Fuck her, i would if i could.
I wish all men would just collectively ignore women for a few years. I want to see what happens to these whores then.
:feelsokman: We would see how big of a kweens they are when there is no simps to worship them.

Islam can stop a punjabi from going full degenerate only for so long

White :no:
Blonde :no:
Blue eyes :no:
Would fuck tho with two condoms on? :yes:

If only the Pakistani taliban did what the afghani Taliban can do, we certainly wouldn't see the likes of her again