Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is all I want in life. I don’t want sex slaves, or a harem, or a massive orgy. I just want to feel loved for once in my life.

I also want to have enjoyable sex. I want to make a girl cum. I want a girl to want to have sex with me.

This is nice. I want cuddles and gay shit, I want to snuggle up with a girl and watch a movie late at night. That's always been a fantasy. But don't let women shame you about your sexual needs and wants either. They're just as important and just as valid. Girls want average and ugly guys to be cucked soyboys who only want to be cuddled.They're happy with that. It's when average and ugly guys demand sexual gratification that females are aghast.

Know your place subhuman.

Women are for Chad.

Typical incel and male fantasy, very relatable, although I wouldn't have a problem with a harem either.

I cannot imagine a foid truly wanting this, to provide emotional help, cuddles and all that shit to a man, especially not to a normie or incel tier, but otherwise very loving and respectful beta male

Never really cared that much about >muh love. I just want to get NEETbux to spend the rest of my life in peace until i rope.

Relationships are transactions.
This.

Why do you want your gf to act like your mom when you were a baby?
I can't imagine a 6'3'' guy hugging his 5'7'' gf like the man in your pic. It looks weird. She'd think you are weak or have an emotional problem...
Arrested development and low T.

Arrested development and low T.
or a high stress life?
almost every incel has arrested development and low T, none of them have been baptized in the waters of constant sexual validation, lol.
tbh I've always been a high stress type, almost to the point of seeking it out in difficult work, chances are I'd want this type of support even if I had a lot more sexual validation tha nI currently have, which is none.

well i ain,t gonna hate on you man took balls to post this and i understand being lonely its a bit easier for me as i am a loner but i get it . it would be nice to have someone genuinely care about you and not just out of pity

I would love this too, but it's never gonna happen. Chad only.

What we want doesn't exist. You should stop daydreaming of things like this for your own good. It'll only make you more miserable.
What girl would want an ugly guy who needs to hug her like she was his mom? None.
Jfl cant remember my mom ever hug me like this
She probably did when I was 5or something ha..ha.

I would be satisfied if one would just talk to me at this point, that is not a cashier......

Being a bluepilled hopeless romantic as an incel must be hell. Love like this is an illusion. Relationships are transactions.
Brutal blackpill of the day

Any female who might've harbored romantic feelings in the past got them pounded out of her by Chad long before she ever met you. After 20 (being conservative here), it's all mercenary, all Machiavellian mind games to cheat you out of what little you're worth.

man i almost cried reading that. i know it's cucked but i cant help it