Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is apparently humorous today

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

Because young girls being whores is so funny right..

This is what happens when you push progressive politics - we descend into a state of degeneracy.

The whites started it, but ethnics were the ones who blindly followed it.
Most ethnic countries don't allow this shit. Only the subverted ethnics in white countries follow it

Most ethnic countries don't allow this shit. Only the subverted ethnics in white countries follow it
Most ethnic countries have either Sharia Law or a conservative government. That's why it's not allowed. But if you bring those people here to the West, they're going to buy into this identity politics crap. Especially the foids.

Most ethnic countries have either Sharia Law or a conservative government. That's why it's not allowed.
That's literally what I said. Only in white countries.

But if you bring those people here to the West, they're going to buy into this identity politics crap. Especially the foids.
Yes, that's white influence. Don't say westren countries. Say white countries.

That's literally what I said. Only in white countries.

Yes, that's white influence. Don't say westren countries. Say white countries.
I think Western and white are kind of synonymous, at least these days. Do you know any Western country that isn't predominately white?

I think Western and white are kind of synonymous, at least these days. Do you know any Western country that isn't predominately white?
All south American countries are in the west lol. Sweden and norway and most of the most degenerate white countries aren't in the west

All south American countries are in the west lol. Sweden and norway and most of the most degenerate white countries aren't in the west
Not in terms of location, but culture. I mean, by that logic Australia is not Western. But it is, and it's just as degenerate as the US is. When I say West, I'm referring to Western culture, which is prevalent in Europe, North America, and Australia.

Israel for example is a Western country since most of its original inhabitants came from Europe and brought their Western culture with them. But Israel is located in the middle east.

Also, there are white countries that are not progressive in Eastern Europe (i.e. against trannies, more Christian, etc.).

by that logic Australia is not Western.
It's not, it's southern. You're using westren as a metaphore for white. White countries. white culture. Degeneracy.

Israel for example is a Western country since most of its original inhabitants came from Europe
Exactly. Kikes and whites are the same.
Also there is no israel, just parasites in palestine.

He finally admits there's a difference.
I don't actually. But if I say just whites most people will think I'm not including kikes. I'm just waiting for jites to become a thing.

Israel for example is a Western country since most of its original inhabitants came from Europe and brought their Western culture with them. But Israel is located in the middle east.

I don't actually. But if I say just whites most people will think I'm not including kikes. I'm just waiting for jites to become a thing.
Just shut the fuck up you idiot

Can we just launch the nukes already? Fucking shit.

Need mass beheadings tbh.