Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This is how easy it is for Chad (WARNING)

It’s crazy to think Chads and normies can take sex and relationships for granted so easily meanwhile we would kill to just have one girl be into us. People always act like we’re such terrible people, but when you’ve never been loved or cared about because of how you look it changes the way you look at life.
over something we have no control over either

I'm going to rope before I turn 50.

So back when I was at college before corona happened...

I live in this small dorm at the school. Top floor of the building so I use the elevator. Floor is entirely girls except for me and and 1 other dude. (~15 girls and 2 dudes on this floor). Im incel so this ratio doesn't matter :feelzez: (all the chicks are pretty ugly though so its not too hard to cope). Other guy on the floor... total fucking chad. Looks really similar to Timothée Chalamet except 6'2.

Our dorm has communal dinners and each of the floors sits with each other. This means I actually get to talk with Chad a lot as we have dinner and are the only 2 dudes on the floor and our rooms are right across from each other. Hes chill and nice to me thank god.

Okay now that you know the environment, here's the story. Its a Thursday night, around 1:30 am. Im up as usual celing. I have to leave my room and go to the ground floor to fill up my water bottle. I go to the elevator and click the button. When the elevator comes up guess who's on it... Chad, only he has a literal 8-9/10 Stacie with him on the elevator. He says sup to me and they both walk out and towards his room. After witnessing this suifuel, I barely manage to go and get my water and make it back to my room.

The next day at dinner Im sitting with Chad. We are just talking normally and he says "hey I remember seeing you last night". Im like yeah you did. He tells me "last night was absolutely crazy bruh" and then proceeds to tell me his whole night. Apparently he had gone out to a frat party with some of his friends and they had ditched him because he met a girl there. He said he ended up just making out and then left to go find his friends at another party. While on the way to the other party, he said a girl came up to him and started talking to him. This was the 8-9/10 he brought home....

He said it went like this "she came up to me and asked me if i was the guy from one of her classes last semester. I said yeah i think I remember you to." Then they started talking and ended up walking back to his place (our dorm). Then he went on to tell me that they fucked. But guess what? She was also a virgin and bled on his bed.... (and btw this chad has said that condoms are a joke and that he never uses them). Now the craziest part to him was that he had not talked to this girl once the entire semester when they were in class together. I legit told chad "thats cool bro" with this face :feelscry:

Just imagine having a life like this

TLDR - Chad in my dorm fucked a 9/10 virgin that approached him after JUST seeing him in class last semester. (He literally never talked to her until she approached him JFL)

"just take more showers bro", "just improve yourself bro" FUCK YOU IT

Bumping this blackpill

Not being able to fuck a virgin is the thing that will drive me insane or kill me some day.

If I went to college, I would have definitely committed public suicide at the vERy least.

Why are we alive? Why do ugly men not only have to exist but have to witness this?

I need another drink after reading this.

Not being able to fuck a virgin is the thing that will drive me insane or kill me some day.

If I went to college, I would have definitely committed public suicide at the vERy least.

Why are we alive? Why do ugly men not only have to exist but have to witness this?

I need another drink after reading this.

My peers have all fucked prime virgin foids while I am here :feelsree::feelsree:

My peers have all fucked prime virgin foids while I am here :feelsree::feelsree:
I don't even know if fucking virgins can fill the void in my soul. I think only massive revenge against the country that wronged me can.

I lived with him for like 5 months and hes cool guy overall so i cant hate him
I lived with him for like 5 months and hes cool guy overall so i cant hate him

Na man, fuck this guy and fuck all chads.they're forever the enemy along with the bitch whores they fuck. being friends with a chad is cucked as hell. What's next you'll be cool with them while they smash your oneitis, i wish i could kill all chads tbh they've made my life fucking miserable and the whores id spare for obvious reasons.