Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This is some bold king shit material.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I kneel.....:feelsjuice:

Also, according to women in this video posted if a person says mean vulgar words it is okay to physically assault men, since we live in the era of so called sexual equality, is it the same for when a woman says mean vulgar words to a man it is within his right to physically assault her? Curious people want to know.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6NLJQ4u3hQ0

Last edited:
low inhib mogger

So satisfying to watch :feelshmm:

Maybe, maybe not. Basically inside the United States you have to look like a Greek God and have enough money equal in sum to the Merchant Of Venice just to get a woman to like you anymore sexually. It used to be that all the sub 5s were all the incels of the past but nowadays you got crazy bitches turning away sub 7s as they keep raising the bar up with our wonderful narcissistic female centric culture of entitlement. :feelsjuice:

That was refreshing!

Now I can live another day knowing all is well in the world.

Maybe, maybe not. Basically inside the United States you have to look like a Greek God and have enough money equal in sum to the Merchant Of Venice just to get a woman to like you anymore sexually. It used to be that all the sub 5s were all the incels of the past but nowadays you got crazy bitches turning away sub 7s as they keep raising the bar up with our wonderful narcissistic female centric culture of entitlement. :feelsjuice:
In this sense being brown was kinda nice in the U.S. (Even though it could just as easily turn ugly). Some pretty white foids above a certain threshold will never harass me even if I tell them to move out of my way or something. Of course, some could but it would never get passed that point. Pretty brown bitches however, they could go out of their way to make an example out of someone who looks like me, and once that happens, of course they win, cause any pretty white foid will validate their behavior on the spot. So basically, you have to hold your head down and just be humble in all situations that could potentially turn ugly. Even if you are treated like shit publically.

Last edited:
:lul: I am in the comments debating shitlefts cucks about it being a self defense with legal instrument against multiple criminals, for cucks who say police should arrest him, if he did something illegal they'd catch him that same day :lul:

Also, according to women in this video posted if a person says mean vulgar words it is okay to physically assault men, since we live in the era of so called sexual equality, is it the same for when a woman says mean vulgar words to a man it is within his right to physically assault her? Curious people want to know.

The pretty upper class and even some upper middle class foids in curryland start watching their white girl heros and begin acting like this here too. They are the most entitled and can even slap you and police will do absolutely nothing about it. Upper class pretty Indian foids can get away with anything in curry mainland. In this sense, the difference with America is, lower class foids foids here act their place much more often. Whereas in BurgerLand any foid can act anyway because they aren't controlled by superceding cultural constraints on their behavior.

i watched all his videos. apparently he got laid doing this before with his great personality

That was refreshing!

Now I can live another day knowing all is well in the world.
Keep your pepper spray handy :feelsthink: but be very careful how you use it.

In this sense being brown was kinda nice in the U.S. (Even though it could just as easily turn ugly). Some pretty white foids above a certain threshold will never harass me even if I tell them to move out of my way or something. Of course, some could but it would never get passed that point. Pretty brown bitches however, they could go out of their way to make an example out of someone who looks like me, and once that happens, of course they win, cause any pretty white foid will validate their behavior on the spot. So basically, you have to hold your head down and just be humble in all situations that could potentially turn ugly. Even if you are treated like shit publically.
I'm still going to knock out a bitch if they ever lay their hands on me, act like a man get treated like one all the same. Pussy pass denied. :feelsjuice:

:lul: I am in the comments debating shitlefts cucks about it being a self defense with legal instrument against multiple criminals, for cucks who say police should arrest him, if he did something illegal they'd catch him that same day :lul:
You'll notice he only utilizes the mace when being physically assaulted or verbally abused by them, once again in the video according to the women it is perfectly alright to physically assault a man if he's verbally abusive and hostile towards them. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
This cunt throwed her Heel on him and man are expected Not to retaliate .

Kek fucking world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

News faggots are giga cucks. How are the foids acting in self defense? They are escalating by using physical violence

That faggot talking is so annoying :soy::soy::soy:

Pepper spray is for bitches.. he should've used acid:feelsjuice: (in GTA)

They look rapeable.

This cunt throwed her Heel on him and man are expected Not to retaliate .

Kek fucking world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Hard to know what the laws are in his state. Where are they? Throwing an object like that is assault.

remember: A low-value male being forced into a life of complete loneliness and misery for his entire life = not a news story. Some gigastacies are mildly inconvenienced one time = news story

Hard to know what the laws are in his state. Where are they? Throwing an object like that is assault.
Laws are for ugly Bastards and Most man , they dont even consider that the Woman started the Attack "

Its all His fault. Yes HIS and HIM s fucking fault. :soy::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Shoud use 9mm next time :feelsLSD:

remember: A low-value male being forced into a life of complete loneliness and misery for his entire life = not a news story. Some gigastacies are mildly inconvenienced one time = news story
Of course.
Laws are for ugly Bastards and Most man , they dont even consider that the Woman started the Attack "

Its all His fault. Yes HIS and HIM s fucking fault. :soy::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Of course.

But what I don't understand is, did he miss most of their faces? Pepper spray is debilitating. Even when it doesn't get right on the face. How did that girl fight back and throw her phone and the other ones were not brought to their knees?

How dare you don’t accept her kicking you in the balls, incel :soy::foidSoy::feels::feels::feels:

Laws are for ugly Bastards and Most man , the dont even consider that the Woman startes the Attack "

Its all His fault. Yes HIS and HIM s fucking fault.
How dare you don’t accept her kicking you in the balls, incel :soy::foidSoy::feels::feels::feels:

seems fun tbh

:feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back