Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This is the best documentary on Bianca Devin’s neck getting liberated from her body that I have seen

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I know the narrator, Plagued Moth, looks like a member of the band Dethklock, but he made a really good documentary on that pink-haired toilet, Bianca Devins, getting her neck liberated from her body by her concerned male orbiter.

View: https://youtu.be/ErVbLoIkttk

except he wasn't an incel kek

also no court filings boooooooooooooo this is terrible

no discussion of any litigation = boooooooring

She was a piece of shit

except he wasn't an incel kek

also no court filings boooooooooooooo this is terrible

no discussion of any litigation = boooooooring
You are lawyer?

He looks like a person you’d see at hot topic :feelsjuice:

Also, retards in the comment section that don’t know the full story
It's so horrific that a young girl lost her life because she was friendly to this dirtbag and he thought that meant that he owned her
:feelstastyman:

I know the narrator, Plagued Moth, looks like a member of the band Dethklock, but he made a really good documentary on that pink-haired toilet, Bianca Devins, getting her neck liberated from her body by her concerned male orbiter.

He wasn’t an incel they had sex multiple times she was just a toilet who fucked every man

Come on, just look at him. The girl was BPD, girls like that often toy with ugly guys.
She fucked him. Stop it.

But it proves even if whores today fuck you, they're so degenerate that they still might hate you and want you to suffer.

He was not an incel.

Thanks for sharing but it was a pretty shit attempt at a documentary, as for all his ill conceived attempts at portraying Brandon as a white knight he essentially white knighted the entire time for Bianca and got all the facts of the case wrong as a result.

As @PPEcel said Bianca willingly fucked her eventual exterminator and cruelly led him on to believe he was her boyfriend and that they were exclusive as she’d done to so many other men out there over time.

Early 2019 is when Brandon started messing with that toilet - so right before the pandemic started. Brandon has been in prison, basically since the time I became a member here. :feelshaha:

“25 years to life” - Brandon may get out! :feelshaha:

Fucking New Yorkers and their attitudes! :feelsjuice:

Bianca Devins was a low tier anorexic thot - she definitely was not worth going to prison for, Brandon could have done better tbh.

Brandon could have done better tbh.

He did.

566-png.751285

You know the old saying, “You can’t squeeze water out of a foid’s neck.”

@Hugh Jasoul get an avatar, greynigger.

nothing happens for no reason everything happens for a reason bianca devins headed towards this direction because of her own deeds

Dyed hair really signals mental problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back