Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Water: Missing out on teen love is an obvious sign that a young man will become a lonely incel

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Young toilets hormones are raging in high school, and ugly incels like us couldn’t get laid - it’s over.

I tried countless times to get foids to date me in high school and I failed. I could not get past the threshold of attractiveness to be treated as a human by foids. Other boys who had won the genetic lottery received dates and sex from foids, but I was too ugly.

Saint JD said, “Love is for the young, that’s the fact of the matter” - and that is accurate. I am genetic trash, and foids have let me know it. What type of male reaches the age of 31 without ever being kissed or fucked by a foid?

I ended up going to my senior prom alone. I won’t croak alone as an old man on my death bed though - sorority house doors will be opened in Minecraft before my time is up.

Look at the ugly Ellen DeGeneres-looking lesbian foid in this video filmed in Plymouth after Saint JD liberated the area - that toilet has a body count:

View: https://youtu.be/U29jK35-ApM?si=76Q4ashrcRbKxTIe

Missing teen love = life is over.

I never had even talked to a foid during my high school, let alone teenage love

It's an unique experience impossible to revive lately. Even if someone magically becomes a slayer after 30 y.o. it would be a different experience.
Teen years are the best years when you are full of hopes and lust for life and new experiences. With a carefree and non-cynical attitude.
Imagine hugging and kissing 15-16 y.o. girl. Her fresh body, long hair, young tits...

I never had even talked to a foid during my high school, let alone teenage love
The truth is once a foid turns fifteen she’s mature enough to start having sex. Americans are very prudish, and ugly wimpy males stand no chance at attracting western foids.