Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is the humor women are attracted to

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
When women say they like funny guys this is what they mean

The worst attempt at being funny i have ever seen

Fucking white übermensch psl god

Oh? You mean to say I can be a silly jokester and make women laugh? But how come??? How come when I tell her my jokes she doesn't laugh? But she laughs at chad calling her a filthy whore??? :feelsUgh: Tell me this.

My brain got so damaged in the last few years that I cant think a joke is funny unless it involves racism or some kind of violence (in video game).

When women say they like funny guys this is what they mean

The worst attempt at being funny i have ever seen

lmao, and he has painted nails. only chads like him can afford doing that without the only comment being "kys fag".

I can sense his good personality

I bet at least 30% of the users on this site mog him.
fakecels.

I have never seen a funny Chad. Anytime I hear a conversation between a Chad and a female, it's some of the most cringe bullshit ever. Somehow, she still laughs at it.

I have never seen a funny Chad. Anytime I hear a conversation between a Chad and a female, it's some of the most cringe bullshit ever. Somehow, she still laughs at it.

Holy shit, cringe.

Chads, much like women, live their lives getting endlessly validated for what they are, not what they accomplish, so whenever they’re making a total buffoon out of themselves by acting autistically in front of a camera, no one will bother telling them how retarded they would’ve sounded had it not been for being good-looking. In a lot of ways, they’re less calibrated than us.

If we did this we end up on every cringe account on the internet

Chad humor is just bullying and acting autistic

Fucking hate this disgusting nigger i love how people tell him to make his eye colors normal :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

My brain got so damaged in the last few years that I cant think a joke is funny unless it involves racism or some kind of violence (in video game).

Good looking people can never be funny

people who think that foids love humour so much should be tortured by being locked in a room and forced to watch foid 'comedians'

this would educate them to the reality:

foids are enemies of comedy

In Italy there is this ugly manlet, search "social boom"
When he painted his nails blacks people in the comments said : did you put your fingers in you ass?
lmao, and he has painted nails. only chads like him can afford doing that without the only comment being "kys fag".

HAHAHAHAHA TEEHEE ITS SO FUNNY BECAUSE.... HES A WHITE CHAD :foidSoy:. TEEHEE!

It's because he's attractive this awful unfunny shit he just did will get a pass from foids.

Imagine going through life with these genes. Shits not fair man :feelsrope:

I cringed by this guy.
1. Guys with nail polish - i sorta want this to be explained , but at the same time I dont.

2. Its obvious this fag wants his "fans" to know he has a big dick so foids will dm him

I cringed by this guy.
1. Guys with nail polish - i sorta want this to be explained , but at the same time I dont.

2. Its obvious this fag wants his "fans" to know he has a big dick so foids will dm him
1 explanation: he is a queer
2: yes imagine looking like this and still fish for compliments

"learn humour woman love guys who are funny":foidSoy::soy:

imagine being chad and painting ur nails like a faggot

Humour doesn't really work when sub-5 and incel.

Clown humour - nice guy but not my type

Dad humour - funnyish but not my type

Self-deprecating Humour - He likes to laugh at himself

The only types of humour that work is making fun of them and making
them look stupid. Not to get them attracted but to take away their power.