Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this is the most bluepilled anime i've ever seen

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
i have seen lots of anime because I like anime and it is an amazing cope for me, but I stumbled upon this, I have seen hundreds of bluepilled anime to cope but this one takes the cake

it's literally a high school virgin who gets a stacy and she rejects chad for him in the end because of his personality
they also use terms like ntr and cuck.. check it out if u want to laugh
Title is "my first girlfriend is a gal" honestly Episode 10 reminded me of chad vs incel stereotype
D17731b65d92a783d4ac7dd5717a397a

Last edited:
i have seen lots of anime because I like anime and it is an amazing cope for me, but I stumbled upon this, I have seen hundreds of bluepilled anime but this one takes the cake

it's literally a high school virgin who gets a stacy and she rejects chad for him in the end
they also use terms like ntr and cuck.. check it out if u want to laugh
Title is "my first girlfriend is a gal" honestly episode 11 reminded me of chad vs incel stereotype
View attachment 186928
it's literally wish fulfillment trash for subhumans beta cuckold Japs. just like many of the bluepilled naive isekai trash tier protagonists are.

It would’ve made more sense as a hentai tbh

Lmao a stacy rejecting chad. What a joke.

don't you have a Naruto pic?

Short Asian male fucks white Stacey. Japanese have been coping hard haven’t they?

Anime is wish fulfillment. Who knew?

Gyaru is a terrible genre of girls tbh. But let them cope in peace.

"She's not a whore bro,she only dresses like one."

Meanwhile I can't wear my ss uniform because people get filed up :feelsree:

will watch for laugh a bit

JUST HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY BRO

I know I'd laugh if I watched this but I can't bring myself to do it. My backlog is full anyway.

it's literally wish fulfillment trash for subhumans beta cuckold Japs. just like many of the bluepilled naive isekai trash tier protagonists are.
This is why I can't watch big chunk of anime now

You have an SS uniform? Based as fuck

Yup, this anime is the exact kind of world that IT retards, incels in denial, normies etc. live in, where your personality means more than your looks. There's so much more anime like this, such as Accel World, Rosario Vampire, Bamboo Blade etc.

I can't watch anime with bluepilled nonsense any longer like I used to in my 20's. Too much suifuel. It's better when there is no romance, or an all girl or all guy cast in an anime. They'll be no blackpills or bluepills, just escapism without being reminded about the blue or black pill.

don't you have a Naruto pic?
Naruto is blackpilled. Chad sasuke almost kills sakura but still she wants him. Meanwhile naruto saves the world, being an emotional tampon of sakura for years, and ends up with asian hinata (jbw).
Obito is ur typical normie cuck, going insane after oneitis is killed.

Anime aren't bluepilled. They're wishful thinking for the incel weebs.

Real talk though. Everyone is complaining about how stupid this anime is but almost every shoujo anime is the same except reversed.

Mc is a useless female but somehow the main love interest is a Gary Stu tier gigachad who loves her unconditionally.

That stuff seems perfectly acceptable for some reason.

Real talk though. Everyone is complaining about how stupid this anime is but almost every shoujo anime is the same except reversed.

Mc is a useless female but somehow the main love interest is a Gary Stu tier gigachad who loves her unconditionally.

That stuff seems perfectly acceptable for some reason.
Reminds me of sukite li na yo.
Some androgynous frumpy flat bitch with low estrogen that has tall chad chasing her while she's in the same room as gigastacy with huge tits.
Exact same formula as cope trash for jap subhuman men

Some androgynous frumpy flat bitch with low estrogen that has tall chad chasing her while she's in the same room as gigastacy with huge tits.
And yet shoujo is critically acclaimed by reviewers while the male equivalent is called trash.

Thats how I actually was introduced to many shoujo series. Too bad the reviewers were probably foids who couldn't tell what is actually good. That's why they eat up shit like 50 shades

What I've always found funny is that with guys they always make the girls have gigantic boobs and hips, but then when it's girl cope anime they don't even bother with the males body besides not making them fat, and they just make them giga tallfags with an attractive face because girls only care about face and height.

Ricecels were coping hard when they were making this. Fantasy scenario.

What I've always found funny is that with guys they always make the girls have gigantic boobs and hips, but then when it's girl cope anime they don't even bother with the males body besides not making them fat, and they just make them giga tallfags with an attractive face because girls only care about face and height.
Male cope anime has harem that has variety of body types and personalities.
Shoujo trash has "sensitive" Tall gigachad.
Tells you alot about tastes.

One of these days you could CHOose to put on your SS uniform and show these people how ovER it truly is for them.
76086FB0 3489 4683 9B57 D89342C575C8

Yup, this anime is the exact kind of world that IT retards, incels in denial, normies etc. live in, where your personality means more than your looks. There's so much more anime like this, such as Accel World, Rosario Vampire, Bamboo Blade etc.

I can't watch anime with bluepilled nonsense any longer like I used to in my 20's. Too much suifuel. It's better when there is no romance, or an all girl or all guy cast in an anime. They'll be no blackpills or bluepills, just escapism without being reminded about the blue or black pill.

All anime is escapist fantasy, along with most entertainment. Why would you want to watch a realistic anime? Reality is bullshit.

I havent seen it but is sounds cucked

If you watch romance anime you need to fuck off.

If you watch romance anime you need to fuck off.
there a few rare gems. White album 2 was decent, chadlite having to choose between 2 Stacies. Clannad+after story was decent. school days had unique ending. oregairu started decently tho became more meh over time

there a few rare gems. White album 2 was decent, chadlite having to choose between 2 Stacies. Clannad+after story was decent. school days had unique ending. oregairu started decently tho became more meh over time
Too bad School Days is shite lmao

the Chad gets what he deserves in it
Yeah but the anime itself is shit in terms of quality

Edit: also why do japs make shit like the anime in the OP, stuff depicted there never fucking happens IRL

I watched the entire thing cuz I wanted pain. And I got it.

Yeah but the anime itself is shit in terms of quality

Edit: also why do japs make shit like the anime in the OP, stuff depicted there never fucking happens IRL
Why do people make shit like 50 shades of Gray? I mean rich perfect chads (not 50 shade tier though) do exist but they're not gonna spend their entire lives chasing some plain normal girl.

It's escapism. But Japan gets more shit for it coz it's seen as weird.

Edit

Christian is tall, lean yet muscular, and broad-shouldered, with dark copper-colored hair and intense, bright gray eyes. He keeps in shape by kickboxing, running, and having sex. As quoted by Anastasia, "He is not merely good looking - he is the epitome of male beauty, breathtaking

Last edited:
I stopped watching romance anime because it kinda mogs me and it's all harem trash. If you want self insert escapism eroge is a much better option.

Now I mostly watch CGDCT.

stuff depicted there never fucking happens

That's exactly why they do it,a realistic anime would depict a middle aged salaryman working 10 hours a day,no one wants to see that.