Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is true, I remember a guy in an incel discord, long before r/incels was a thing, legit developing a gay crush on another incel in the chat becaus

stuttercel

stuttercel

FREE NAUSEA
★★★★
This is true, I remember a guy in an incel discord, long before r/incels was a thing, legit developing a gay crush on another incel in the chat because the dude had an anime avi. Despite the anime avi guy telling him multiple times that he was an ugly ass incel with disabilities, the dude still had a crush on him and legit begged him to let him meet him. It was extremely cringe, and really shows the true power of anime avi, made exceptionally worse by the prison gay that often develops with incels. When you mix sexually frustrated dudes with cute anime girls it's bound to happen eventually. Discord I think just amplifies it because it's a more personal platform than a forum where you're just throwing posts into the ether. On discord they grow to like the person but also attracted to the anime avi and it crosses wires because quite honestly the subconscious human brain isn't smart enough to differentiate between the fiction and reality. It is a sad state of affairs.

Reason #20485829 to execute all people with anime avis
Reason #20485829 to execute all people with anime avis

You can gain orbiters just by having an anime avi

Anime avis are fine just not anime avis of cute girls.

That reminds me of someone, but i can't really put my finger on it.

Chadreiko420

Reiko would like to know your credit card number, 3 digit verification code, expiration date, name on card, and address.

Anime avis should be temp banned until they find another avi.
Also what the fuck does avi stands for, AVatar Image?

thats pretty gay and low IQ ngl

it why i dont use one on discord anymore

I have crush on Akarin

Akarin

Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

Anime AVIs provide such a halo effect.

[]

Last edited:
Explains the state of this forum. Pretty much all anime avi dudes post nothing but pure garbage and yet have a ton of dick riders.

Anime foid halo is too strong

Be cautious, don't wind up creating gay inclinations

I have a hypothesis that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the hypothesis goes this way

At the point when you see a young lady in anime, you see a foid made by men. This foid is not quite the same as genuine foids, they aren't really Chad chasers and help you in trouble not flee in disturb. Numerous anime watchers create getting a kick out of the chance to these vivified foids.

At the point when you see a client with anime young lady Avi , your mind relates the client who is a man behind a PC as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is the place the issues start, you partner a man behind a PC with a ( anecdotal ) foid you like.

You begin to create loving for this client and afterward the gay sentiments begin to come. All on the grounds that your mind is partner an anime foid character you like with a man. You create enjoying for this man. You become gay and need to have sentimental associations with him.

Tldr - Cute anime young lady Avis makes a few clients have gay inclinations

At the point when you see a young lady in anime, you see a foid made by men. This foid is not quite the same as genuine foids, they aren't really Chad chasers and help you in trouble not flee in disturb. Numerous anime watchers create getting a kick out of the chance to these vivified foids.

At the point when you see a client with anime young lady Avi , your mind relates the client who is a man behind a PC as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is the place the issues start, you partner a man behind a PC with a ( anecdotal ) foid you like.

You begin to create loving for this client and afterward the gay sentiments begin to come. All on the grounds that your mind is partner an anime foid character you like with a man. You create enjoying for this man. You become gay and need to have sentimental associations with him.

I want to fuck ur avi

whered find this :dafuckfeels:

Explains the state of this forum. Pretty much all anime avi dudes post nothing but pure garbage and yet have a ton of dick riders.
high IQ
So many fucking orbiters of postmaxxers who haven't done shit but have an anime avi

This is true, I remember a guy in an incel discord, long before r/incels was a thing, legit developing a gay crush on another incel in the chat because the dude had an anime avi. Despite the anime avi guy telling him multiple times that he was an ugly ass incel with disabilities, the dude still had a crush on him and legit begged him to let him meet him. It was extremely cringe, and really shows the true power of anime avi, made exceptionally worse by the prison gay that often develops with incels. When you mix sexually frustrated dudes with cute anime girls it's bound to happen eventually. Discord I think just amplifies it because it's a more personal platform than a forum where you're just throwing posts into the ether. On discord they grow to like the person but also attracted to the anime avi and it crosses wires because quite honestly the subconscious human brain isn't smart enough to differentiate between the fiction and reality. It is a sad state of affairs.
This is why I don't like anime avis tbh. I think they are cute and all but the lookshalo can get out of hand.

Anime avis are based, it's not our fault some people are faggots

:feelspuke:
Anime avis are based, it's not our fault some people are faggots
:soy:

Did you know?
Anime avis are the #1 cause of cancer worldwide.

he makes good points

Interesting and funny