Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what happens when you ascend as an oldcel

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/1abccmt/my_girlfriend27f_told_me27m_she_used_to_upload/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

>She was my first since I was basically a very anti social loser for a long time.

>She's had sex with a few guys before me and she's been in long term relationships so she's very experienced and I've been jealous of that.

>Her ex also wanted to have a lot of "firsts" with her sexually so they've tried pretty much everything.

>They had uploaded so many videos of themselves(like a 100)

>I recognised a few videos that I had jerked off to years ago

>She was moaning loudly and he was super rough with her in some videos leaving some marks on her body which are still there now.

>They started having sex everyday and multiple times in one day. We have sex maybe once in 2 weeks

Seems like a larp but what an absolute cuck jfl It's completely over for this guy

Last edited:
Past is past tee hee :foidSoy: :foidSoy: , thats why they only have sex once in two weeks lol.

Sounds like a cuck fantasy larp

Many such cases!

Cucked for even dating this hoe lmfaooo.

When she wants to take it slow with you cut your losses.

Besides the fact that all these hags are chads' leftovers, looking for one after getting older might make it easier, because all old people are ugly so there's not that much difference:feelsthink:

Alpha Fuxx Beta Buxx. Black Pill win's again.