Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This is what happens when you JBWmaxx and father a little ER in the West

ER in the making coming soon

Imagine being racist against thugmaxxing deathnics for mogging you lol had to jbw like a cheap bitch

Imagine being racist against thugmaxxing deathnics for mogging you lol had to jbw like a cheap bitch
Thats the fate of most cumskins.

Its actually really interesting. Imagine being so corny and pathetic that you need to date an Asian who basically only fucks you for having pale skin.

Imagine also destroying your genetic lineage for easy pussy.

My father was quite the racist, too, even against Asians sometimes.

The hypocrisy isn’t lost on me.

Thats the fate of most cumskins.

Its actually really interesting. Imagine being so corny and pathetic that you need to date an Asian who basically only fucks you for having pale skin.

Imagine also destroying your genetic lineage for easy pussy.
true true true but as a whitecel it's really all i got. All i can do is cope that someday i will get a black girl or asian girl cause muh white skyin

true true true but as a whitecel it's really all i got. All i can do is cope that someday i will get a black girl or asian girl cause muh white skyin
Hey listen, I'm all for using advantages. I don't believe in purposefully crippling yourself. If you're okay with a girl only liking you for having pale skin thats fine.

Im just saying, cumskins have no problem whining about other races fucking their women, while simultaneously doing the exact same thing. Its that hypocritical nonsense that i find most appalling.

"Im gonna date an Asian woman because all i have to offer is false claims of superiority, and my pale skin."

"hmm? WHAT? TYRONE IS FUCKING
MY WOMEN? GOD DAMN NIGGERS, UM... COAL BURNER! YEAH!!! SHE WAS UGLY AND FAT ANYWAY! I DIDN'T EVEN WANT HER (Despite having no chance with her)"

Cummy fucking other women? :yes:

Other men fucking cummys women? :no:

it seems you don't care though, so you're cool with me tbh.

He was just mad he couldn't get a cute Turkish/Arab girl jfl. At least his kid would still look white in that case.

Hey listen, I'm all for using advantages. I don't believe in purposefully crippling yourself. If you're okay with a girl only liking you for having pale skin thats fine.

Im just saying, cumskins have no problem whining about other races fucking their women, while simultaneously doing the exact same thing. Its that hypocritical nonsense that i find most appalling.

"Im gonna date an Asian woman because all i have to offer is false claims of superiority, and my pale skin."

"hmm? WHAT? TYRONE IS FUCKING
MY WOMEN? GOD DAMN NIGGERS, UM... COAL BURNER! YEAH!!! SHE WAS UGLY AND FAT ANYWAY! I DIDN'T EVEN WANT HER (Despite having no chance with her)"

Cummy fucking other women? :yes:

Other men fucking cummys women? :no:

it seems you don't care though, so you're cool with me tbh.
well i don't mind it but sadly most niggers who fuck white women are legit low iq niggers. Same with ethnics who rape white women.
Plus jews heavily push for white girls fucking ethnics and it's cringe as fuck. White guys can fuck whoever they want. It's fine. But if ethnics are gonna fuck our white girls, at least respect them and stay with them when you have kids. And stop abusing our white girls. We don't do that shit to YOUR women

if ethnics are gonna fuck our white girls, at least respect them. And stop abusing our white girls.

RESPECT OUR WAHMEN, STOP ABUSING OUR WAHMEN

You went full on fucking simp mode LMAO. I always find it funny when human men refer to women of their race as "OUR" women. They aren't your women LOL. No race of woman has any obligation to stay with the men of their race. If they were "yours" They wouldn't be fucking other men. Why don't you actually swallow the black pill instead of fence sitting. You sound like you're confused on if you're black pilled or a blue pilled cuck normie

well i don't mind it but sadly most niggers who fuck white women are legit low iq niggers. Same with ethnics who rape white women.

Huge generalization. Whos to say cumskins who fuck women or rape women of other races aren't low IQ. This is nothing but racial bias, but you're white so i get it. Whitey good, everyone else low IQ and bad.

There are exceptions to every rule. Even i admit that some cumskins aren't complete trash like the majority of them usually are.

I suppose you also think you yourself are special for being born with pale skin. What a joke. I'd love to hear your contributions to your race other than being born white and rotting on this forum. Or are you going to pull a bummer drummer and tell me that spouting skinhead nationalist garbage on an anonymous internet forum is a contribution.

We don't do that shit to YOUR women
My women? I hope this isn't directed at me. Im not even human. Unless you mean to tell me that you fuck female apes.

20201202 192955

Last edited:
RESPECT OUR WAHMEN, STOP ABUSING OUR WAHMEN

You went full on fucking simp mode LMAO. I always find it funny when human men refer to women of their race as "OUR" women. They aren't your women LOL. No race of woman has any obligation to stay with the men of their race. If they were "yours" They wouldn't be fucking other men. Why don't you actually swallow the black pill instead of fence sitting. You sound like you're confused on if you're black pilled or a blue pilled cuck normie

Huge generalization. Whos to say cumskins who fuck women or rape women of other races aren't low IQ. This is nothing but racial bias, but you're white so i get it. Whitey good, everyone else low IQ and bad. I suppose you also think you yourself are special for being born with pale skin. What a joke. I'd love to hear your contributions to your race other than being born white and rotting on this forum. Or are you going to pull a bummer drummer and tell me that spouting skinhead nationalist garbage on an anonymous internet forum is a contribution.

My women? I hope this isn't directed at me. Im not even human. Unless you mean to tell me that you fuck female apes.

View attachment 380996
You don't even deserve a response you low iq ape larper. I bet you're black too. And no, i don't contribute anything to Whites, because they don't do anything for me. I AM blackpilled. I think you're fucking too deep into your incel forum buddy boyo. Maybe you should go outside sometimes. I don't think i'm special for anything. I'm an incel. But i DO know that i have a huge leap in dating because I AM WHITE. Whites are worshipped by ethnic women. And i'm not even full white. I'm only half white. Yet ethnics have hated and bullied me since i was a kid, and basically enforced it in me to hate ethnics. I look fully white, i've been treated like a fully white my entire life. So why stop now? You can't tell someone "they aren't mexican" or "they aren't native" their entire life AND NOT expect them to cling onto the one thing that they can identify with. HELL EVEN WHITES HAVE TOLD ME I'M NOT A REAL WHITE. lol. Because i'm not blonde and blue eyed. So really, i should just hate all niggers, whether they are ethnic or white, they act like a nigger, so i'm calling them a nigger. I don't like humans either, they are all shit. You know what fucking being white or being human. I'm a grey skinned alien you mother fuckers. Fuck you and fuck your species. I'm out of here

You don't even deserve a response you low iq ape larper. I bet you're black too.
Deserve a response? Who the fuck are you LOL. You really think you're that important to me? You're a loser like everyone else here. You don't have any intrinsic value to me or anyone here. I bet you wish i was black though hmm? That would probably make you real happy if i could fit your shitty narrative. Sucks for you though, im not even human.

I think you're fucking too deep into your incel forum buddy boyo. Maybe you should go outside sometimes.
Typical normie shaming tactic "Go outside" "Take a shower" Yeah you aren't black pilled boyo. Also nice try, i literally live outside in a forest you dick.

I look fully white, i've been treated like a fully white my entire life.

HELL EVEN WHITES HAVE TOLD ME I'M NOT A REAL WHITE. lol.
Pick one. This makes no sense.

I'm a grey skinned alien you mother fuckers. Fuck you and fuck your species. I'm out of here
Yeah? Well fuck you too human. Don't claim superiority and intelligence if you can't back it up.

I didn't even have a problem with you until you started antagonizing me and acting like a cuck.

CQ  nQOW8AAi1H

Last edited:
Deserve a response? Who the fuck are you LOL. You really think you're that important to me? You're a loser like everyone else here. You don't have any intrinsic value to me or anyone here. I bet you wish i was black though hmm? That would probably make you real happy if i could fit your shitty narrative. Sucks for you though, im not even human.

Typical normie shaming tactic "Go outside" "Take a shower" Yeah you aren't black pilled boyo. Also nice try, i literally live outside in a forest you dick.

Pick one. This makes no sense.

Yeah? Well fuck you too human. Don't claim superiority and intelligence if you can't back it up.

I didn't even have a problem with you until you started antagonizing me and acting like a cuck.

View attachment 381002
:y'all::lul::what: see i hit a nerve
jk i'm blackpilled as fuck, even more than you. idc what you think of me either. I should unfollow you just for acting this way to me. But whatever cunt. I have more important things to do, like buying a hunting rifle and shooting gorillas in the forest :feelshehe:

:y'all::lul::what: see i hit a nerve
jk i'm blackpilled as fuck, even more than you. idc what you think of me either. I should unfollow you just for acting this way to me. But whatever cunt. I have more important things to do, like buying a hunting rifle and shooting gorillas in the forest :feelshehe:
I doubt you even have the money to buy a gun, more so shoot one with your stick thin cumskin arms

20200120 150922