Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what noodlewhores do to ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/xjsvrd/an_analysis_on_the_interracial_dating_market/

I believe that in response to feeling betrayed by AF, AM are going through the 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, sadness and acceptance. I am currently in the sadness phase. Perhaps by performing some self-administered cognitive behavioral therapy/mental gymnastics we will be able to ascend to the acceptance phase, reducing or even eliminating this sense of betrayal.

One method to overcome this issue would be to become a masochist and embrace the pain of being romantically involved with someone of a group that would potentially prefer WM if given a choice. As a medical student, masochism is nothing new to me so this is funnily enough a viable solution. Sometimes, pain helps you grow as a person, builds character and allows you to feel more empathy for others who are suffering.

This nigger wrote a whole essay on how he feels betrayed by noodlewhores and then comes to the conclusion he needs cock and ball torture and become a cuckold :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@ItsACrazyWorld @pyromancer1234

Last edited:
you bit too much overthink racepill

Explode Nuclear Bomb GIF by Star Wars

Just be cuck bro!

he should jump in front of a train

HOLY FUCK. THat was a long ass post.

Who the hell is seriously gonna read all of that?

I just read the beginning part. He's a tallfag 6'1 rice and is currently dating a WF. Well... lucky fuckin you. 90+ percent of the rest of us Asian dudes are fucked. He's an anglosphere rice male, so he KNOWS how it is. No need to write an entire fucking wall of texts.

Actually, I fuckin doubt the beginning part. He's not dating no fuckin white foid. If he was, he wouldn't be on that forum writing an entire fuckin essay. He would be texting her, planning the next date or dates, or fucking her. Instead, he's on a ricecel subreddit writing a fuckin essay.

Last edited:
Noodles really ruined the rice men brains

As a ricecel, I’ve given up on AW. Many of them are also extremely stuck up and only use you for money which is encouraged in our home countries. Even AW don’t view us as masculine especially when most of our heights don’t surpass 5’10” and our dicks don’t surpass 5”

Last edited:

I just read the beginning part. He's a tallfag 6'1 rice and is currently dating a WF. Well... lucky fuckin you. 90+ percent of the rest of us Asian dudes are fucked. He's an anglosphere rice male, so he KNOWS how it is. No need to write an entire fucking wall of texts.

Actually, I fuckin doubt the beginning part. He's not dating no fuckin white foid. If he was, he wouldn't be on that forum writing an entire fuckin essay. He would be texting her, planning the next date or dates, or fucking her. Instead, he's on a ricecel subreddit writing a fuckin essay.
He’s complaining about Asian women when he literally has ascended and is with a white woman??? If that is in fact true

Nigga ain't nobody reading all that shit. The "tldr" is half as long as the post.

Idk even legit Changs constantly talk about this shit. Being cucked on a massive scale really fucks with your brain.

Saying you have ascended and have higher SMV before a lengthy word salad essay is the way to be taken seriously by normies. Notice he didn't say anything profound or of anything practical that can be leveraged? Wasting people's time posting this mental masturbation. The AFWM phenomena has been extensively documented for 3 decades or longer now and this guy is discussing it like it was discovered for the first time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back