Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what the average truecel here looks like

He may not be truecel, but he is still incel. Ethnic 4/10 manlet isnt exactly top quality genetic material.
>he may not be trucel
look at the title of this thread :feelskek: you just said he was one

>he may not be trucel
look at the title of this thread :feelskek: you just said he was one
No, I said he may not be a truecel to you, but hes a truecel to me. ugly manlet ethnics are usually truecel unless they have PUA approach game which is redpill cope.

This dude is ripped as fuark, what kind of gear is he taking

He is easily Tyrone or Tyrone Lite. This is a joke.

It's below average

This is what an above average chin looks like
oliver-kumbi_fy1.jpg

Holy shit hypergamy is fuckin through the roof 2020 will be there year where 80% of men will be rejected daily
JFL at the copers in the thread. He is incel. No I am not joking. If you are sub8, ethnic (non-white), non-NT & below 6 feet, its over. You need to be minimum 6'0", 6/10 white, and NT to have a chance.

Also he is a 4/10 in face.
Facts ethnics play on giga expert mode

This guy mogs us from here to Alpha Centaury and back. He even has a high T voice tone.

Come on, he has to be larping.

he is trucel jfl @copers. he can only betabux at best. he is 5'11 when u need be 6'4 nowadays. also he needs nose job and few other things. he is also ethnic.

he's not extremely good looking so it's expected for a man in his shoes to be an incel.
I've seen much worse black guys get laid and have girlfriends. Much worse. Did I say much worse?? I don't know what his problem is if he is incel. Black guys I thought would be incel who then start telling me about their girlfriend/wife and kids.

Not to sound bluepilled, but maybe he does need to put himself out there more. He has to be a mentalcel. Has to be.

Bullshit, he is definetly not ugly. If this is a truecel what am I

There people on this forum who mog him but are trucel such as @Weed and many others. U need by top 20% to not be incel in west

What do you guys say to this?

That's not me by the way. Some random dude from Facebook.
IMG 20191122 231115

He would absolutely slay where I live. I've seen much worse black men with women of all races in the disgusting hellhole of a city where I work.

What do you guys say to this?

That's not me by the way. Some random dude from Facebook. View attachment 170960
The guy has an attractive face. He has a nice jawline and forward grown mandible and a nice maxilla. The only thing that is bad is his upper eyelid exposure.

lol in what world is he incel blacks get laid as much as whites

I am certain most white aus foids would fuck the shit out of him. then beg him for more. I don't believe he is incel.

I think his "white" voice is what kills him or his self-confidence. He looks like Kent 2.0. My man needs to thugmaxx

Cliffs: Taller Kentray Brown

Gymmaxxed and haircut maxxed, and it all means nothing because ugly face and under 6ft height. Ugly genetic abominations are the first people to give everything to self improvement and it doesn't matter because bad genetics.

Money is harder to make than muscles, so money is major sepf improvement factor

JFL at the copers in the thread. You need to be minimum 6'0", 6/10 white, and NT to have a chance.
Tbh, that is like the lowest requirements to even start playing the dating market. And thats just to start getting landwhales instead of nothing.

Tbh, that is like the lowest requirements to even start playing the dating market. And thats just to start getting landwhales instead of nothing.
Yeah. JFL at the copers in the thread.
he is trucel jfl @copers. he can only betabux at best. he is 5'11 when u need be 6'4 nowadays. also he needs nose job and few other things. he is also ethnic.

Does he mog you btw?
He physique mogs and height mogs me but probably doesnt strength mog me. Guys at single digit body fat are usually pretty weak tbh especially when theyre natural (which this guy appears to be, I could be wrong though). You need to be at least minimum 12-13% bf to be decently strong as a natural. This guy looks 7-9%. If he is on gear hes probably weaker than he looks cause all you need is fluff and pump to get big on gear JFL.

Also error 404: back and legs not found :feelskek:

Last edited:
Are you fucking kidding me, truecel? Wristmogs, browridgemogs, skullsizemogs, framemogs, neckmogs, eyemogs and especially jawmogs me from Alpha Centauri to the 11th dimension and is only 1 inch shorter, if this is what a "truecel" looks like, guess i'm a -4/10

Fuck off all of you he's LARPing and fuck you who think he's not slaying 24/7

Mogs me to another dimension

Mogs me to oblivion

yes a black man with a 500 pack and a nice face.

N O
Massive fucking cope. He is 4/10 in face and is an ethnic non-white manlet (under 6'0"). Also he has a 6 pack not an 500 pack. abs dont matter when youre an ugly manlet ethnic

Massive fucking cope. He is 4/10 in face and is an ethnic non-white manlet (under 6'0"). Also he has a 6 pack not an 500 pack. abs dont matter when youre an ugly manlet ethnic
4/10 in face? Bullshit. Manlet=under 6'? He's 5'11. Can stilt.

If you think he's 4/10 in face and that this guy is somehow incel you're straight retarded.

infact, I'd bet 100$ if he hasn't had sex he's volcel and probably tries to date 10/10 white stacies.

High tier normies.co
But seriously hyperamy is doing this tbh.

It doesn't take that much to be incel in late 2019. Subpar face, ethnic, manlet. Never be all 3 at the same time if you don't have any status.

Wrong, This is what the average user on incels.co looks like

6fc9437

JFL at the copers in the thread. He is incel. No I am not joking. If you are sub8, ethnic (non-white), non-NT & below 6 feet, its over. You need to be minimum 6'0", 6/10 white, and NT to have a chance.

Also he is a 4/10 in face.
tyrones slay just as much as whites lol they shouldnt even count as ethnic

This guy is far from a truecel. If he thugmaxxed he could get a foid 100%.

I've seen much worse black guys get laid and have girlfriends. Much worse. Did I say much worse?? I don't know what his problem is if he is incel. Black guys I thought would be incel who then start telling me about their girlfriend/wife and kids.

Not to sound bluepilled, but maybe he does need to put himself out there more. He has to be a mentalcel. Has to be.

True. Black guys dont need attractive faces to get laid, thats been shown many times here and other forums.

True. Black guys dont need attractive faces to get laid, thats been shown many times here and other forums.
Yeah, I've seen black guys get away with flaws that would doom any other race of man (maybe besides white who can run SEA game).

This guy is far from a truecel. If he thugmaxxed he could get a foid 100%.

Exactly. The rules, whether we like it or not, are not the same for different races of men. For blacks, thugmaxxing and acting like a violent animal seems to do the trick. Ive seen super ugly black guys end up with foids exactly because of this. The same wouldnt work for a curry or rice.

If he went to Eastern Europe he would slay.

If he went to Eastern Europe he would slay.

He would slay in zabaleen too with egyptian women. Or maybe not. For some reason, middle eastern women hate blacks lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back