Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is what white foids fear

CruxGammata

CruxGammata

Eine König unter der Eiche
★★★★★
Alligators have officially join the ranks of the IPF and are now proceeding with Total Dog Death.
Your days are numbred, dogs.

Poor dog, the owner should be in jail. Fuck nature and the human species.

That's how hard reality hits bluepilled/redpilled sub5 men, they think they just need a good personality, some body improvement in a gym or a good clothes, hairstyle, cologne but then the reality hits them hard just like this dog get eaten by crocodile.

That's how hard reality hits bluepilled/redpilled sub5 men, they think they just need a good personality, some body improvement in a gym or a good clothes, hairstyle, cologne but then the reality hits them hard just like this dog get eaten by crocodile.
never be a free agent

Actually I clipped a part from one of Rehab Room's videos about this, give me some time to find it

Actually I clipped a part from one of Rehab Room's videos about this, give me some time to find it
there is always a bigger fish, croc thought he is the king but got eaten by some big cat

there is always a bigger fish, croc thought he is the king but got eaten by some big cat
Rehab room proven right once again

That last dog 100% deserved to die.

Don't help, just film.