Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This is what women want to keep legal, Abortion after leaky condom or risky sex

Femoids will call us evil for saying that a 17 year old woman is attractive but then turn around and brutally murder their children guilt-free.

daaaaaaamn it looked like they stick-blended the homie in that nigger hoe's gut in the beginning and made an infant smoothie :what:
@Indari @kay' check this shit mang

Abortion is such a disgusting act.

Holy fuck that was disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'd rather watch more cartel executions than this, Jesus christ

That mf literally yanked that baby out and then put his entire arm inisde her :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Holy fuck that was disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I didn't click bc I know even i have my limits with this type of shit. I'm good, regular human gore is bad enough, I can spare myself the abominations that foids commit and fucking protest for the right to continue doing. Fucking selfish demons, I swear

Dude deadass this what just fucking sick. Can't believe people support this shit
if the kid is gonna wind up severely fucked up like deformed or crippled or what have you, yeah I can understand that but aborting bc u were too much of a selfish hedonistic shit is something else entirely

if the kid is gonna wind up severely fucked up like deformed or crippled or what have you, yeah I can understand that but aborting bc u were too much of a selfish hedonistic shit is something else entirely
I think this was like a late stage abortion so definitely murder. The kid looked developed asf. Yeah I mean I really don't care if foids get an abortion or not (I do think it most likely does contribute to allowing foids to be massive whores). It won't change the fact they're still selfish baby murderers though

I think this was like a late stage abortion so definitely murder. The kid looked developed asf. Yeah I mean I really don't care if foids get an abortion or not (I do think it most likely does contribute to allowing foids to be massive whores). It won't change the fact they're still selfish baby murderers though
I don't even wanna imagine, I've seen some truly horrible shit and I think the worst gore I saw revolved around body necrosis or fetuses. No person should have to see that or even partake in it imo unless in severe circumstances

they want consequence free sex. but i support abortion if its a subhuman or malformation.

JFL the doc fisted that apes cunt.

daaaaaaamn it looked like they stick-blended the homie in that nigger hoe's gut in the beginning and made an infant smoothie :what:
@Indari @kay' check this shit mang
my proudest fap yet

my proudest fap yet

Cheers wink

Nigga really said good you can see the brain tissue coming out:dafuckfeels:

they shouldnt let subhumans reproduce. ONLY god damned humans should reproduce.