Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what you have to look forward to if you get in a relationship as a non-chad. She can’t even hide her enmity towards him. Betabuxx cuck.

i would have killed her infront of everyone

She just wants to be fucked, why is this so hard for incels to understand, kys you low Iq idiots

[UWSL][UWSL]I would punch the face of this wretched bitch so much. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

no all ik is "spit game"
oh well before i was blackpilled i dug pretty deep in redpill / pick up artist shit even read multiple books on the subject jfl. so i know pretty much all of their bullshit. mgtow also.

oh well before i was blackpilled i dug pretty deep in redpill / pick up artist shit even read multiple books on the subject jfl. so i know pretty much all of their bullshit. mgtow also.
nah man your game was off fr

nah man your game was off fr
i have a hard time keeping chicks entertained, you constantly have to be spitting shit that they find interesting and makes them laugh. the second you dont have something else up your sleeve you have to make your exit or its over. i went even to the lengths that i wrote down phrase for phrase what to say, and what phrase to say when they gave a certain response. like i thought about something to say, and then thought about all of the possible things that they could reply with, and made responses to each one of those. and memorized the shit jfl

pinnacle autism tbh

i have a hard time keeping chicks entertained, you constantly have to be spitting shit that they find interesting and makes them laugh. the second you dont have something else up your sleeve you have to make your exit or its over. i went even to the lengths that i wrote down phrase for phrase what to say, and what phrase to say when they gave a certain response. like i thought about something to say, and then thought about all of the possible things that they could reply with, and made responses to each one of those. and memorized the shit jfl

pinnacle autism tbh
same

i could get foids annoyed :feelshmm:

This guy knows if he breaks up with her he won’t touch another girl for years, maybe never again :feelskek:

He should have ooened his mouth and asked to gag on her feet right there, submit. On bed she would handle different, meaness and drama is a tease for him.