Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what your former classmates are thinking

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Not about you lol
Alot of incels like to cope by thinking that at least someone regrets not helping you or at least feels bad, but this is far from the truth. Your bullies found your misery funny and probably bring it up as a joke to their friends, they shit talk all the time about you and talk about when you're gonna rope. Your classmates will remember you as that weirdo kid who's gonna molest children. Your teachers will remember you as a disappointment and dumbass. This is assuming they're even remember your shitty existence.

ER was right.

Most of my irl friends are fellow incels, tbh

Your classmates will remember you as that weirdo kid who's gonna molest children.
This hit too close to home tbh. I don’t know why but they loved to crack jokes about me touching preschool children.

they don't care about me

Not about you lol
Alot of incels like to cope by thinking that at least someone regrets not helping you or at least feels bad, but this is far from the truth. Your bullies found your misery funny and probably bring it up as a joke to their friends, they shit talk all the time about you and talk about when you're gonna rope. Your classmates will remember you as that weirdo kid who's gonna molest children. Your teachers will remember you as a disappointment and dumbass. This is assuming they're even remember your shitty existence.

ER was right.

:feelsbadman: hits very close to home.
The People that I thought of as "Friends" in highschool shit talked me behind my back the entire time. When I found out and called them out on their BS, they immediately dropped their game and told me to fuck off and see a therapist.

And These are the People that I would've considered "outcasts" like myself JFL. Just failed normies everywhere.

Everybody else probably has just forgotten me. I remember when I was in School and I met this female teacher that I thought cared About me. She had been my teacher the previous year and was Always nice to me. She just went "Huh, you are STILL here?!" and ignored me.

Nobody cares About you on a Deep Level, not even your parents. You are all alone.
It's you against the world and the world is Winning.

Your bullies found your misery funny and probably bring it up as a joke to their friends, they shit talk all the time about you and talk about when you're gonna rope.

I'm sure this goes on during their school years with you/people like us, but once those are over they forget all about you/people like us and their minds then become consumed with whose fucking who (among their social group of Chads and Stacies) and which Stacy they are going to fuck tonight/whatever night or who are they going to be drinking with or going to get fucked up with that night after partying at the club ("fucked up" in this context referring to alcohol and or drug intoxication/inebriation).

Your classmates will remember you as that weirdo kid who's gonna molest children.

Sure some of the time.

Other times they will be such a self absorbed NPC that they will just remember you as "another friend" or "Oh hey its that quirky quiet kid! Wow you were so interesting back in the day!!"

Of course totally forgetting that the both of you were neither "friends" nor were you considered "quirky" and or "interesting" to them back in the day when they either ignored you or bullied you if not both.

:feelsBox::feelzez::blackpill: fuck these savages to death

Some of my teachers hate me

they don't remember you or even know you exist, but we remember all the shitty things they did to us including the bullying and isolation they put us through. Fuck them for that

Tbh no one gives a shit, maybe my bullies laugh when they remember me and how they used to bully

Never had a problem with my teachers they were all nice. My classmates don’t even acknowledge my existence anymore.

fuck what they are , fuck what they think

i hope they all burn in hell and get what they deserve

:feelsbadman: hits very close to home.
The People that I thought of as "Friends" in highschool shit talked me behind my back the entire time. When I found out and called them out on their BS, they immediately dropped their game and told me to fuck off and see a therapist.

And These are the People that I would've considered "outcasts" like myself JFL. Just failed normies everywhere.

Everybody else probably has just forgotten me. I remember when I was in School and I met this female teacher that I thought cared About me. She had been my teacher the previous year and was Always nice to me. She just went "Huh, you are STILL here?!" and ignored me.

Nobody cares About you on a Deep Level, not even your parents. You are all alone.
It's you against the world and the world is Winning.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

this is why success post high school is gigacope, they will barely care about your ass while they enjoy life partying in Chad's house

Nobody thinks about me or knows I exist. I had teachers who didn't even realize I was in their class despite sitting 1m away from them all year.

nobody cares about me. I'm just a subhuman scum to them.

My middle school bullies are now abject failures, addicted to hard drugs, their faces are so warped by drug abuse that they even lost their Chad status. Honestly the best lifefuel of my existence