Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what’s waiting for you even if you try and ascend

lutherann

lutherann

Greycel
LDAR is just sounding better and better holy shit. This tweet better be larp but something tells me it isn’t at all.
CE29929F 9389 4283 9895 CB9F7700DAD9

Would’ve become one with my username right then and there :feelshaha:

She met a genetically superior male-eggman

Sometimes I’m fine with being alone
I get sad and depressed about it then I see shit like this and I’m like ya know it ain’t half bad sometimes

This guy is pathetic and the girl is an obvious whore.
Couldn't have happened to an individual with self-respect.

If I ever got a relationship (which will never happen) I would:
1) Strictly separate the finances, never put a ring on her
2) Leave her when she doesn't put out sex (a few weeks due to illness or other wants ok, but after a month or so -with no medical reason- she can search herself a new partner)
3) If she hits/insults me she gets the favour repaid and can search herself a new partner
4) If she dances with or hits on other people in a bar or shit like that she can search herself a new partner

The greatest lie is that you can fix a relationship that was broken to begin with.

I will never get it why people let something physically inferior stampede them down. Primarily stuff only gets advantageous for a man nowadays when he isn't even trying to be or appear as a good person anymore.
I get sad and depressed about it then I see shit like this and I’m like ya know it ain’t half bad sometimes

Last edited:
10 months is nothing. There have been SO who have been for years and she broke up with him when she met a better deal.

Why would even go with her to a bar
I wouldn't, but it's sadly a necessity to keep someone around nowadays (realistically speaking).

The modern bf/gf relationship anyways is more like fwbs then anything serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back