Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal this kid lost his first kiss on the bus today

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
the kid across from me on the bus was sitting next to a girl holding hands and they started making out. it was his first kiss. idk about the girls. he started bragging about it after. i hate living for a living

That kid alone mogs all of us truecels :fuk:

ingore that nigga he is trying to project his ego to everyone around him

the kid across from me on the bus was sitting next to a girl holding hands and they started making out. it was his first kiss. idk about the girls. he started bragging about it after. i hate living for a living
i saw a guy kiss a girl at a party once, my friend actually, so i came inside of a beer he wanted to bring for his gf and saw her drink it in front of me

How olf are you

Fucking asshole young chad should be burned alive and the foid gang raped in rêver hole by me and a few trucels :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

ignore that spoiled faggot, he doesnt care about you so you shouldnt care about him.