Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This life is hell as a manlet

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
As a manlet you're undermined on everything. Whether your in a job, in a line or dancing at a bar, no matter what you do you'll be undermined for being short. Anywhere below 5'5 is a death sentence. There's a reason why suicide rates are high in short men. Even with heel lifts I'm short as shit. I'm like 5'4-5'5 which is fuckin brutal in this hypergamy western society. Even when I wear these lifts its like wearing fuckin stilts, they're so uncomfortable and only increase height by half an inch.

Literally everyone we talk to is a giant. Even if its some dumbass they will undermine us just because they're taller than us. Most people patronise the hell out of us, talk to us like we're fuckin babies and ignore us like we don't exist. I can't stand tall people and there superiority complex. Some short men are still respected but they have a presence about them in spite of their stature. This is what we should aspire for, a presence and authority to compensate for our shortcomings :whatfeels:.

Some short men are still respected but they have a presence about them in spite of their stature. This is what we should aspire for, a presence and authority to compensate for our shortcomings :whatfeels:.
Prince is the only short fag that comes to mind in this case

nigga was 5'1

Prince is the only short fag that comes to mind in this case

nigga was 5'1
damn didn't know he was that short. He's a classic example of having a presence and authority in spite of his height. His talent as well compensates as he's extremely talented.

damn didn't know he was that short. He's a classic example of having a presence and authority in spite of his height. His talent as well compensates as he's extremely talented.
Just be prince bro

Prince Lovesexy Tour #3 (12W x 16H, Edition 100) - Prince by Jeffrey  Mayer - Touch of Modern

"Just be top 0.0000001% of musicians" theory

Best advice I can in general for hopelesscels is go innawoods. At 5'4 unless you're a billionaire with the face of Matt Bomer and with Charles Manson charisma your chances are effectively 0. If you have any really good copes that tie you to society that's good as well, but if not... Become a monk, leave society and get close to God, the Divine or whatever there is beyond this horrible reality.

Im tired of getting heightmogged by 40-50% of foids and 80-90% of men, it actually makes me want to kill myself more than anything else

eazy e was short as hell

Being a short man is one of the last few things that a person can be openly ridiculed and its socially accepted. I am under 5'6 and it's amazing the kind of shit people (mostly women) say about me, even to my face and no one flinches thinking it to be inappropriate.

I've had both foids and tall men talk to me like I am a child in a man's outfit or comment on my height, and others laugh with no second thought to whether it was appropriate.

Whenever tallfags talk down on me I wanna chihuahuamaxx and bite their faces off. One of the reasons I want to gymmaxx, so niggas don't fuck with me just because of my height.