Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This life is insufferable. (Don’t read, being autist emotional fucker rn)

eternallysadistic

eternallysadistic

Banned (IT cuck)
★★★★
I couldn’t even give a shit about being alone anymore, I’ve come to terms with that. I can realize and comprehend the immensely unrealistic, and aggravating standards that women have on potential suitors. As much as I’d like to change that, they will continue to have their other-worldly preferences. Mock me and do whatever, but damn would it be nice to actually attain some friends that I could actually confide in, not just some dickheads that are going to perpetuate and reinforce my negative beliefs all the time. I mean, i’m on here, not to make friends, but to relate with you all as much as I can.

Deep down, i do want a romantic relationship with a woman, but i’m not going to delude myself into believing that shit will happen. i’m just in dire need of people. I’ll be a copestar stoic at times and just bottle it in and be like “nah people wouldn’t at all mitigate the misery i’m wallowing in,” but that is just objectively false.

if you read this far, feel free to reply with some straight up bullying. Looks like i need to toughen up a little

That was a very long-winded way of saying you don't think you'll be able to get a gf but you at least want friends! :)

I agree yeah that it's very important. Being alone is not much fun and can impact you psychologically also.

i'm extremely lonely too but i've learned to live with my loneliness because that's my station in life.Humans can't be trusted,they will only hurt you if they get too close.

It sucks such an important part of life, social and emotional part, is mainly determined by our looks and how other people see us.