Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This life tortures me

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
The urge to breed is overwhelming me despite the fact that I'm physically not even able to do so, since my face repels females and my penis is too tiny to impregnate.

I have needs that I'm physically not able to statisfy. This is absolute torture.

What did I do to deserve this endless suffering?

You Hit a critical Miss at birth , thats what you did.

My Window Wall IS molding , this Life is Just a fucking Joke of a Fuck.

Woke up half an hr ago, gonna go on a 3 mile run to clear my mind

That's me, too. I'm very short and extremly ugly (so much so people stare at me, talk about me, laugh at me and take pics of me – strangers, mind you, all behind my fucking back). I'll never get a pretty, kind girlfriend. I'm 26 and a true truecel, I have a disability that obviously disgusts strangers (my skin isn't bad, but my head and face are). My penis is above average – not bragging, just saying it makes no difference for me. I have a discoloured body (all the hidden parts, it looks like I have some sort of illness). No woman will ever want me anyway, so the above average (yet not large) penis does me no good. I can masturbate, but that's it. Plus my voice is weird, im extremly insecure. I'm not rich. I'll never find a woman who likes me back. So, my size doesn't matter in my case.

Just a few mm of bones

Just a few mm of bones
This is more than few mm:
45911.jpg

JBWmax on ugly chink foid

The urge to breed is overwhelming me despite the fact that I'm physically not even able to do so, since my face repels females and my penis is too tiny to impregnate.

I have needs that I'm physically not able to statisfy. This is absolute torture.

inshallah we'll get to fulfill our urges once every cuck is exterminated

A toilet looked at me and screamed
Didn't experience that, yet. Although that wouldn't be any different than hoe people normally react when they see me,,,

We just failed a dice roll at birth. That's the frustating aspect, it's not like you had a choice in the matter. Or a posibility to change something. Nope you were just told "okay son you gonna have the uglo, now deal with it and try to find meaning in a meaningless and shallow world"

Have you thought about experimenting with drugs that would kill your sex drive?

We just failed a dice roll at birth. That's the frustating aspect, it's not like you had a choice in the matter. Or a posibility to change something. Nope you were just told "okay son you gonna have the uglo, now deal with it and try to find meaning in a meaningless and shallow world"
if this world was fair , atleast we would have some dark Emperor / Luthers powers " . like to hypnotize people , teleport around etc .

We just hit a critical miss ( Bad Genetics / Unoptimal Family , + not born in 1. world ( your case as an example )

So really its not your fault , its just bad luck and dont let people tell you otherwise .

Like what? I don't know much about sexdrive killing drugs.
Ummmm this sounds cucked and you will hate it but you can kill sexual desire with arosmin this will kill any sexual desire I haven't done it myself due to the fact that eastrogens effects on the body causes bone density and neural protectictivity arosmin murders eastrogen and while Eastrogen is a subhuman drug it helps sometimes.

The Endocrine system is really fucking complex My idea originally was to inject some Arosmin+TRT since TRT injects Test into blood stream which converts it to eastrogen.

TLDR Arosmin can kill all sexual desire

@SunnyDayLover

Thank you for the info, but I can't take drugs which increase estrogen because I'm already low testosteron (got tested) and adding estrogen to the mix would probably turn me into a tranny and make me grow boobs.

@SunnyDayLover

Thank you for the info, but I can't take drugs which increase estrogen because I'm already low testosteron (got tested) and adding estrogen to the mix would probably turn me into a tranny and make me grow boobs.
You misread it. It actually removes ALL estrogen from your body and increases your testosterone levels.

But messing with drugs that fuck with your hormone levels is extremely dangerous so you shouldn't do it anyway. It's just a suggestion I gave in case you were willing to do anything to get rid of your sex drive.

You were born. As simple as that :cryfeels: