Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Women’s rights were a mistake

Instagram post already gone?

At what point are men going to take the wheel and put an end to this bs, how much further do things have to degenerate before it ends?

Women belong in the kitchen.

Instagram post already gone?
I think if you click the link it will still take you there, but beware it’s ragefuel. I can’t stop watching it but doing so only makes me angrier

At what point are men going to take the wheel and put an end to this bs, how much further do things have to degenerate before it ends?
Things still have to become a lot worse before they become any better.

I think if you click the link it will still take you there, but beware it’s ragefuel. I can’t stop watching it but doing so only makes me angrier
Ok saw it, this is some very standard behaviour these days. Don't go looking but there is a lot worse stuff out there :blackpill:

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3RVdXCLhlY/?igsh=MTQyZnJ4aHMyMHoyOQ==

Why are women allowed to be like this? Why is she doing this. Why do her parents let her dress like a whore. I hate this society. Dumb roastie just c*ck teasing me, everyone can see but only chad can experience. Fuck this society WW3 NOW. :feelsree:

Imagine raising your child for 18 years and then suddenly she's out there posting booty and cameltoe pics
This is why I'm either having a son or committing female infanticide
I refuse to deal with this thottery

That is female nature out of control. I like to think about women in modern society as wild horses.

Imagine raising your child for 18 years and then suddenly she's out there posting booty and cameltoe pics
This is why I'm either having a son or committing female infanticide
I refuse to deal with this thottery

The worse part is if you stood up, tried to be a proper parent and put an end to this inappropriate dress and behavior normies would say you are overreacting or some other Jewish psychobabble, all because you don’t want her to be a wh0re, like this girl is turning into.

Why are women allowed to be like this? Why is she doing this. Why do her parents let her dress like a whore. I hate this society. Dumb roastie just c*ck teasing me, everyone can see but only chad can experience. Fuck this society WW3 NOW
Basically modern soyiety, it focused on foids right instead mens. I believe toliet who wear revealing clothes, dress like a slut has higher body count.

Equality doesn't exist, anymore are racist no matter what.

The worse part is if you stood up, tried to be a proper parent and put an end to this inappropriate dress and behavior normies would say you are overreacting or some other Jewish psychobabble
Men having daughter are beyond cucked

Women don't even want womens rights is the irony

"Pig Men sexualize women!"
- Angry Feminist

Yet there is literally millions of videos like this out there, of women sexualizing themselves for men.

Women will sexualize themselves in an instant if it makes them money or gives them attention

This video is so tame compared to the norm nowadays. Even the most trad girls are wearing yoga pants and shaking their ass and posting it to all their socials (at every age mind you)

They deserve zero rights they are all natural troublemakers

Too late, Boomers done the vast majority of the damage.
We put more oil, on the already existing fire