Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this one turkish girl

as an german ince I recomend you to move as far as possible to eastern germany. How can you survive seeing all
this untermensch creatures and hijab cunts while youself dont have access to fresh pussy.
I survival by staying at home at night...

as an german ince I recomend you to move as far as possible to eastern germany. How can you survive seeing all
this untermensch creatures and hijab cunts while youself dont have access to fresh pussy.
you jugo that live in east?

I survival by staying at home at night...
not bad strategy. But I started also to stay away from public places at day. I risk to get stabed or moged by chad while jb stacie gigaignores me.

yes and I dont have any problems here. Ok I am ascheblond and was born in germany
ascheblond from serbia? did you have a beard and many hairs on your body?

not bad strategy. But I started also to stay away from public places at day. I risk to get stabed or moged by chad while jb stacie gigaignores me.
which chad want to stab you?

ascheblond from serbia? did you have a beard and many hairs on your body?
how big is your nose becaus your jewish ancestors? How much stories did you here from your grandfather who died while inhalalting gas?

probably a polish immigrant with jewish ancestors. Pols are the worst slavs no wonder Hiler wanted them death.
I'm pole but I would not hurt you lol:feelskek:

Post this in lounge next time

Noch n Deutscher für meine @ liste :feelskek: @Swagpilled @Retardinator @OutcompetedByRoomba @Friezacel @Lebensmüder @nice_try @Skoga @Whitefeminineboy
retardinator's letzter post ist schon über ein halbes jahr her o7