Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this one turkish girl

dat stimmt
wir incels müssen uns noch ein schönes leben machen bevor alles den bach runter geht dann schauen wir mit sonnenbrille zu wie das schiff sinkt.
Slap Love GIF by felat delibalta
sexy booty GIF

wir incels müssen uns noch ein schönes leben machen bevor alles den bach runter geht dann schauen wir mit sonnenbrille zu wie das schiff sinkt.
sexy booty GIF
stabil :yes: bin einverstanden

sexy booty GIF
Screenshot 982
what you see when you go outside. Low inhib moggers... it's over for germancels it truly is.

and they are often taller then most germans. they dont short like everryone think
they are giga moggers even aryan german stacies would rather have sex with them over a german. Has to be brutal seeing aryan foids being stolen by such thugmaxxing scum. I hate them.

they are giga moggers even aryan german stacies would rather have sex with them over a german. Has to be brutal seeing aryan foids being stolen by such thugmaxxing scum. I hate them.
for me its not that bad because I'm extremly subhuman anyway. Its not difficult to mog me but its hard to see that they get all sluts

frankfurt, berlin are emirates on germany
as an german ince I recomend you to move as far as possible to eastern germany. How can you survive seeing all
this untermensch creatures and hijab cunts while youself dont have access to fresh pussy.

as an german ince I recomend you to move as far as possible to eastern germany. How can you survive seeing all
this untermensch creatures and hijab cunts while youself dont have access to fresh pussy.
I survival by staying at home at night...

you jugo that live in east?

I survival by staying at home at night...
not bad strategy. But I started also to stay away from public places at day. I risk to get stabed or moged by chad while jb stacie gigaignores me.

yes and I dont have any problems here. Ok I am ascheblond and was born in germany
ascheblond from serbia? did you have a beard and many hairs on your body?

not bad strategy. But I started also to stay away from public places at day. I risk to get stabed or moged by chad while jb stacie gigaignores me.
which chad want to stab you?

ascheblond from serbia? did you have a beard and many hairs on your body?
how big is your nose becaus your jewish ancestors? How much stories did you here from your grandfather who died while inhalalting gas?

probably a polish immigrant with jewish ancestors. Pols are the worst slavs no wonder Hiler wanted them death.
I'm pole but I would not hurt you lol:feelskek:

Post this in lounge next time

Noch n Deutscher für meine @ liste :feelskek: @Swagpilled @Retardinator @OutcompetedByRoomba @Friezacel @Lebensmüder @nice_try @Skoga @Whitefeminineboy
retardinator's letzter post ist schon über ein halbes jahr her o7