Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This post is for all the guests on this site!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
What do you get out of making fun and mogging us for our subhumanity. We didnt choose to be like this. Our bad genes made us like we are. Bad genes make us ugly, high inhib, autistic... What do you get from pouring salt in our wounds? Let us our one place to vent. Does it make you happy to bully subhumans? Would you also bully disabled people on the street? No you wouldnt because you dont have the balls to do it you can only do it online. I truely hate all of you black pill deniers and IT low t fags.

(This post isnt against lurking future truecel members)

Cucktears need to find better job tbh

We are like zoo animals to them.

I HATE YOU CUCKTEARS GO SUCK YOUR WIFE'S BOYFRIEND'S COCK AND PUT ON XVIDEOS FOR OTHERS CUCKS LIKE YOU TO ENJOY YOU FUCKERS. YOUR TIME WILL COME YOU SOYFUCKERS.

You mean mocking* lol. Muscle memory got u typing “mogging” instead

Cucktear foids/trannies get wet/hard reading our posts

Does it make you happy to bully subhumans?
Yes. Think of a tribe of humans. By treating Chad well, and treating the subhumans badly, the tribesman or foid is benefitting its tribe. Bullying is the same. It's an act of strengthening the tribe. Cucktearcucks also get treated worse than the average normie, but they cope by bullying us and making themselves feel like valued members of the flock.

A lot of incels are smart though, excluding me, so you'd think it'd be beneficial to include them in the tribe. But ongobongocaveman brains aren't evolved enough, so ugliness is weakness.

Have you seen how they look? Most of them are miserable incels. Theyre just in denial
Where can you find the pics? I'm always wondering if CuckTears actually have incel tier looks

Normal fags just like to screenshot lonely men going through shit.

Lowest of the low they really are, they know themselves that we speak the truth, but they just wouldn't admit to it

Fuck off and die cucktears

You did to cucktears bro congrats btw

You did to cucktears bro congrats btw
Link

Where can you find the pics? I'm always wondering if CuckTears actually have incel tier looks

Just go through their post history, and yes they do

this is how your average inceltear redditor looks

I HATE YOU CUCKTEARS GO SUCK YOUR WIFE'S BOYFRIEND'S COCK AND PUT ON XVIDEOS FOR OTHERS CUCKS LIKE YOU TO ENJOY YOU FUCKERS. YOUR TIME WILL COME YOU SOYFUCKERS.

Cucktears is a place where people who are "in the middle" can go to be induced to vomit the blackpill and fed the blue one again.

They are more interested in that than in merely making fun of us IMO.

Femasytes hate ugly men and most men are slaves to femasytes so slaves do what their masters want them to do.

A lot of the guests are people who relate but are too afraid to make an account

Cucktears need to find better job tbh
They really can’t be doing too well in life if the highlight of their day is to mock ugly virgins with self esteem issues

This is why I'm still kinda skeptical about the blackpill. Red pillers can fight the shit out of those bastards and hit them at their weak internal cores.