Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This post made soyboys and trannies seethe on reddit

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Why are they so easily offended?
CDN media

thank you for fap material

what are they offended about this time

they say the one who made this edit is an incel and shit, they love getting worked up about this sort of thing on /r/gamingcirclejerk.

that is isnt a fat disabled trans nigger idk.
in reality fat broads who cant handle that men dont want to rub up with some chunky bitch who has more rolls than a steak house and who will eat you out of house and home. Fat bitches HATE that men want a sexy protagonist. Not some triple chin trans dyke

that is isnt a fat disabled trans nigger idk.
in reality fat broads who cant handle that men dont want to rub up with some chunky bitch who has more rolls than a steak house and who will eat you out of house and home. Fat bitches HATE that men want a sexy protagonist. Not some triple chin trans dyke

They can’t handle being low value and ugly as females.

Imagine them being their looksmatch

these spiteful mutants will hate anything and everything that's better than them

Imagine them being their looksmatch
someone will still give her a massive diamond ring tho. Or an onion ring :feelskek:
the reason these fat cunts have such massive egos is because they know someone will still wife them and dip their dick inside her smelly cavernous cunt. I hate fat ugly whores who think they look like a model. especially fat "models" JFL

Flat foids are hotter anyways

"We..we must be body-positive!"

i'd be offended too, that ass looks ass

That edit was made by a woman

Women are more obsessed with their own asses than men

The ass should be even bigger jfl

Yes. And because women are hyperfocused on themselves, and if you implicate that flat asses truthfully are less sexually arousing (and sexuality being women's value to society, sorry not sorry), neurotic women with flat asses get butt-hurt not from Chad but from the fact that Chad will settle down with a woman without a flat ass and not them. It's an incredibly provoking implication that Becky's loathe, kick and scream when they are reminded of it.

Women are more obsessed with their own asses than men
You said it.

Flat foids are hotter anyways
What men think is hot never has any consistency, therefore every woman doing anything with any attribute is hot and the hottest thing ever. You're her validation and fuel for her big-headed ego, yet you are not the person she gets down and dirty with, pathetic.

someone will still give her a massive diamond ring tho. Or an onion ring :feelskek:
the reason these fat cunts have such massive egos is because they know someone will still wife them and dip their dick inside her smelly cavernous cunt. I hate fat ugly whores who think they look like a model. especially fat "models" JFL
It's not that they know that, it's that they feel like they are some slim, young, blonde, because of our society even when they are fat, thirty-five, and brown. Women don't know, only feel.

You're her validation and fuel for her big-headed ego, yet you are not the person she gets down and dirty with, pathetic.
What the fuck are you on about? I can't tell what gets my dick hard because it randomly validates a foid somehow?

She's more modestly dressed than 90% of young women today.

Because most men are settling for unattractive women so they cope by white knighting and defending them. Remember that everything people do is self centered.

fallout-tv-show-scaled-1.jpeg

Found the full image. In that angle she looks like a troon. AI saved the situation by restoring her juicy vault booty.

Yes. And because women are hyperfocused on themselves, and if you implicate that flat asses truthfully are less sexually arousing (and sexuality being women's value to society, sorry not sorry), neurotic women with flat asses get butt-hurt not from Chad but from the fact that Chad will settle down with a woman without a flat ass and not them. It's an incredibly provoking implication that Becky's loathe, kick and scream when they are reminded of it.

Well said.

Btw I read somewhere that the fat stored in the ass is used to make the baby's brain.

Deal with it flat beckies.

Because most men are settling for unattractive women so they cope by white knighting and defending them. Remember that everything people do is self centered.
True

Well said.

Btw I read somewhere that the fat stored in the ass is used to make the baby's brain.

Deal with it flat beckies.
99% sure you made that up lmao

meanwhile foids do this shit all the time with guys and no one cares