Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This Saw trap hits hard when you're a lonely incel

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7VT-r3RB-4

Fuckkkkkkkkk I am like that guy I am also lonely and I disappeared very few would notice :feelsbadman: So even in a matter of life and death you see how being lonely is a disadvantage, how he chose the old bitch with diabetes just because she has a family and social circle while the young lonely normie yet had a long life to live but no he had to die. The big blackpill they don't tell you if you're shy and lonely it's GIGA OVER for you unless you're high IQ and land some kind of high paid Nasa job where all you do is do complex math and don't have to interact with people. For all the other jobs, social skills are as important as your experience and def more important than your degree...

Last edited:
Lmao I just rewatched Saw recently. Jigsaw isn't based for putting an ethnic incel like that inside a trap.

fucking simp, he chose a used up roastie who has already lived her life over a young man

Lmao I just rewatched Saw recently. Jigsaw isn't based for putting an ethnic incel like that inside a trap.
Well it makes sense specially knowing who Jigsaw really was in those films (spoiler in case someone hasn't watched it):
Hoffman made many impossible traps and chose the victims poorly unlike John Kramer who at least gave them a chance to live and was better at choosing who had to be tested.

FUCK yeah he’s based death to ethnics

fucking simp, he chose a used up roastie who has already lived her life over a young man
I never watched SAW did the bastard simp die in the end at least

He also chose only foids during the carousel trap.

Imagine choosing a ran through cum dumpster, over a fellow man.
She is unable to pair bond, and probably has DNA in her system from multiple men.
CUCK!

What is even your profile pic? Looks like currycel bigfoot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well it makes sense specially knowing who Jigsaw really was in those films (spoiler in case someone hasn't watched it):
Hoffman made many impossible traps and chose the victims poorly unlike John Kramer who at least gave them a chance to live and was better at choosing who had to be tested.
It was still Kramer's will though. Didn't he make those traps before he died?

It was still Kramer's will though. Didn't he make those traps before he died?
I don't remember I watched it like in 2016 but what I remember is that his successors always seemed to mess up by making the traps impossible

I don't remember I watched it like in 2016 but what I remember is that his successors always seemed to mess up by making the traps impossible
Hoffman wasn't purely like Amanda. He only used traps as an excuse to kill people but whoever didn't threaten his identity getting leaked was spared.

That man was such a gynocentric cuck. Even one of the workers called him out on it in the carousal trap

jewtube won't let me see it

I used my SAW the other day!

And my electric screwdriver gun....

:)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7VT-r3RB-4

Fuckkkkkkkkk I am like that guy I am also lonely and I disappeared very few would notice :feelsbadman: So even in a matter of life and death you see how being lonely is a disadvantage, how he chose the old bitch with diabetes just because she has a family and social circle while the young lonely normie yet had a long life to live but no he had to die. The big blackpill they don't tell you if you're shy and lonely it's GIGA OVER for you unless you're high IQ and land some kind of high paid Nasa job where all you do is do complex math and don't have to interact with people. For all the other jobs, social skills are as important as your experience and def more important than your degree...

Brutal