Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site is full of bots and feds

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
Bros have you noticed the accounts with thousands of posts and have made their account this year ? Also the same accounts post new threads and instantly get loads of replies in seconds Wtf mods do your damn job. Also this site gets ddosed every day. Why tf can't we have a safe space to talk about our issues like leave us alone.

We're meant to suffer in this hellacious existence. That's why we were born.

Bros have you noticed the accounts with thousands of posts and have made their account this year ?
They just post in the sewers and spam a few emojis over and over to get a higher post count. They didn't make 10K+ thought-out responses. I'm probably one of the few people here with a decently high post count and have pretty much never spam posted.
Also the same accounts post new threads and instantly get loads of replies in seconds Wtf mods do your damn job.
There are popular people on this forum and this site has a decent reply rate in ID. getting a lot of replies on a thread fast isn't uncommon.

They just post in the sewers and spam a few emojis over and over to get a higher post count. They didn't make 10K+ thought-out responses. I'm probably one of the few people here with a decently high post count and have pretty much never spam posted.

There are popular people on this forum and this site has a decent reply rate in ID. getting a lot of replies on a thread fast isn't uncommon.
Your time online as of now is 234d 7h 28m. Almost a year of just rotting here :feelskek::fuk:

Bros have you noticed the accounts with thousands of posts and have made their account this year ? Also the same accounts post new threads and instantly get loads of replies in seconds Wtf mods do your damn job. Also this site gets ddosed every day. Why tf can't we have a safe space to talk about our issues like leave us alone.
This is because the federal government likes to become involved in just about everything. They never get out of people’s hair. They’re coming for us, they’re coming for free speech, etc. What a clown world of fuckery.

AGREED, WHY CANNOT THEY LEAVE US ALONE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: THE FUCKING CUNTS AT CUNTTEARS, SUCK MY HUGE DICK LOL :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I WONDER HOW MANY CUM TOLIETS ARE CURRENT REEEEEEEEEEEEING AT THIS POST NOW LOL:ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I FUCKING HATE IT ALL, WHY SHOULD WE LIVE LIKE THIS???????? OPRESSED BY THIS "SOCIETY" THAT HAS ABANDONED US LIKE TRASH:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

HOW MANY GLOW NIGGERS ARE LOOKING AT THIS POST RIGHT NOW:society::society::society::society: HELLO FAGGOTS, I GONNA RAPE YOOUR WIFES HAHAAHA, WHAT THE FUCK WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT LOLOLOLOLL :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: FUCKING COCKSUCKING NIGGERS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is because the federal government likes to become involved in just about everything. They never get out of people’s hair. They’re coming for us, they’re coming for free speech, etc. What a clown world of fuckery.

crazy world we're living in....
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I don't trust anyone

I'm actually kinda shocked of all this glowie thing on this forum, I also was just accused of being one. I have panic attacks for unrelated reasons. It's scary to be "stepping on eggs" (idk if this expression exists translating to english) all the time on here. Anyway, I live in a shithole country where the government still have Intel Celeron PCs, so, not your guys interest. Also, I only talk about women being dark-triad lovers and golddiggers. So, nothing any YouTuber haven't talked.

Last edited:
Damn we need to get rid of these bots :forcedsmile:

I wonder who could post that often in less than an year :forcedsmile:
I did some detective work....