Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site is Gregory Horror Show, when you look at it objectively!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★

This site is like Gregory Horror Show, we always have unique guests here with different personalities.

We have the alcoholics, the socially retarded and the guys who love their postmaxxing, just like in Gregory Horror Show where different types of personalities come to play from different guests.

If you ever played the game, you will see what I’m talking about!

We have users here that played the game, right? I don’t want to embarrass myself.

This site is like Gregory Horror Show, we always have unique guests here with different personalities.

We have the alcoholics, the socially retarded and the guys who love their postmaxxing, just like in Gregory Horror Show where different types of personalities come to play from different guests.

If you ever played the game, you will see what I’m talking about!
Based, But looks matter the most tho which i find retarded.

Gregory horror show season 1 episode 5 english dubbed 3143516319

Why they look so stoned?

Give Gregory Horror Show a try, it’s a game to die for.
Okay, I have jailbreaked all my consoles with the 007 disc swap so i can just burn a DVD with to it, Problem is i dont have the video cables rn so when i find that, Then i can try.

Okay, I have jailbreaked all my consoles with the 007 disc swap so i can just burn a DVD with to it, Problem is i dont have the video cables rn so when i find that, Then i can try.
You will love it, if you like horror games.

The video cable is somewhere in my APTmnt just gotta find it, I havent had any good games to play in a long time after i completed starwars battlefront 2 on the PS2

@Simba your thread got occupied bu yugo's

SORRY

sadly the quality of guests here keeps declining.

at least you're still keeping standards up!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back