Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There should be at least one foid slave for each man

unhinged_schizo

unhinged_schizo

Greycel
First of all, the government should kidnap all the breedable foids out there and put them in separate prisons based on location and looks, so for example, the top 1% foids from Virginia would be thrown in a certain prison, while the top 5% foids from Texas would be thrown in another.

After that, what we should do is kind of a lottery system where only sub5 man can participate to decide the woman each them will receive as slave, the government could simply use a computer program to assign each incel a random foid, and then ship this same random foid to the house of the incel, making sure she is all tied up and restrained so that she can't leave.

After most foids get assigned as slaves to the incels, the remaining ones (which must be top 1% foids) will be used as reproduction machines, they will be bred non-stop by certain males with the best genes possible, as to make sure we can create as many attractive foids as we can, so that in the future, we can distribute even more foids to the male population, eventually, it won't be just sub5 males who will have a female slave, sub6, sub7, sub8, EVERYONE will have at least one female slave.

To make sure the next generation of foid slaves is perfect, the government will be the one taking care of them for their entire childhood, they will be fed the best food to make them as attractive as possible, the government will make them do the best exercises everyday to make sure their bodies are as fuckable as possible, they will be indoctrinated everyday about why all of this is right and why they should just let their future male masters use them however they like, and then, as I said before, when the next generation of foids finally grow up, we distribute them to the male populace that's still without slaves.

This would just be the perfect utopia, and it's much better than just returning to traditional marriage, because in that case we can fully guarantee that EVERY male gets at least one foid and that these foids are completely submissive to their masters, and we can also create foids SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of serving man.

Sadly, with this stupid matriarchal system we have in place currently, it's literally impossible to put this system in practice, but at least we can dream I guess.

Last edited:
We should all have sex slaves

Women deserve to be our sex slaves

Women deserve to be our sex slaves
EXACTLY! All foids should be forced to become cum dumpsters for man, that's literally the only thing they are good for anyway, every man should be entitled to rape a foid 24/7

EXACTLY! All foids should be forced to become cum dumpsters for man, that's literally the only thing they are good anyway, every man should be entitled to rape a foid 24/7
Not rape, but keep at least one of them as a sex slave.

I mean, doesn't it count as rape if the sex slave doesn't want it? I think sex slavery necessarily implies rape, but that's great because they fucking deserve it anyway.

Unless you are speaking about raping someone else's slave, because then it would just be unfair and senseless.

I mean, doesn't it count as rape if the sex slave doesn't want it? I think sex slavery necessarily implies rape, but that's great because they fucking deserve it anyway.

Unless you are speaking about raping someone else's slave, because then it would just be unfair and senseless.
Yeah, I get what you're saying now.

all of us should have been arranged marriged since youth, If my slavic countries wouldn't have become degenrate and weastrnized, I would have been married with kids by now.

The w0men of my femily are married, while we man are single, my cousin is single my 3rd degree cousin who I thought is a chad is single all of them are single.

how about we farm enough foids for all men while men keep their brains entertained with intellectual and adventure pursuits, and of course foids. growing intellect will satsify the need for pussy and sustainability. win win for all

how about we farm enough foids for all men while men keep their brains entertained with intellectual and adventure pursuits, and of course foids. growing intellect will satsify the need for pussy and sustainability. win win for all
I made a thread about using non-virgin women as concubines to breed virgin foids that can actually be married properly

First of all, the government should kidnap all the breedable foids out there and put them in separate prisons based on location and looks, so for example, the top 1% foids from Virginia would be thrown in a certain prison, while the top 5% foids from Texas would be thrown in another.

After that, what we should do is kind of a lottery system where only sub5 man can participate to decide the woman each them will receive as slave, the government could simply use a computer program to assign each incel a random foid, and then ship this same random foid to the house of the incel, making sure she is all tied up and restrained so that she can't leave.

After most foids get assigned as slaves to the incels, the remaining ones (which must be top 1% foids) will be used as reproduction machines, they will be bred non-stop by certain males with the best genes possible, as to make sure we can create as many attractive foids as we can, so that in the future, we can distribute even more foids to the male population, eventually, it won't be just sub5 males who will have a female slave, sub6, sub7, sub8, EVERYONE will have at least one female slave.

To make sure the next generation of foid slaves is perfect, the government will be the one taking care of them for their entire childhood, they will be fed the best food to make them as attractive as possible, the government will make them do the best exercises everyday to make sure their bodies are as fuckable as possible, they will be indoctrinated everyday about why all of this is right and why they should just let their future male masters use them however they like, and then, as I said before, when the next generation of foids finally grow up, we distribute them to the male populace that's still without slaves.

This would just be the perfect utopia, and it's much better than just returning to traditional marriage, because in that case we can fully guarantee that EVERY male gets at least one foid and that these foids are completely submissive to their masters, and we can also create foids SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of serving man.

Sadly, with this stupid matriarchal system we have in place currently, it's literally impossible to put this system in practice, but at least we can dream I guess.
It's unrealistic. It's smarter to create a Marxist-Rodgerist commune in the third world instead

AnothER day, anothER egdy GrAYfag pos

Amazing idea! :bigbrain:

This will never happen unfortunately

No, they need to be raped. As slaves, they shouldn’t like it, they should be forced against their wills to participate.

But yes I agree with the concept. Foids should be bred and raised like cattle in factories for men to purchase. And they could be financed over a couple years like a car

No, they need to be raped. As slaves, they shouldn’t like it, they should be forced against their wills to participate.

But yes I agree with the concept. Foids should be bred and raised like cattle in factories for men to purchase. And they could be financed over a couple years like a car
yes, true

joined Jan 23 2024
Posts 4
Where’d you go GrAY? or should I call you a FED.