Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR This thread is r/IncelTear(s)

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★
ITT we post as if we are cucks from r/IncelTear(s)

foids love to be raped by chads (gta 1k20k2030kkkk) {video game}]

Actually, I know a short autistic guy who has no problem with dating. Your only problem is your personality.

:soy: Silly inkels, it's your bad personality and not your looks why you are single. I'm ugly and short and my wife's boyfriend is handsome and tall yet I can make her laugh better so who do you think warms her bed at night?

Their dicks are so small tehehehee If only the showered then they will be 6ft and get plenty of date tehehehe Loser!!!11!

Incels should all kill themselves these vile animals
Merry christmas to everyone (yes also you incels)

Same person

Incels have 10/10 standards

My boyfriend told me he doesn’t like me because I’m a disgusting slut, what an incel

They can just fuck each other

They can just fuck each other
Genius

gay pride love GIF

Checkmate incels!

Tbh that's not something a cuck would say.
oo sorry i did not read the title correctly

"You are not entitled to anything sweety"
"When incels will understand the reason they don't get laid is not their looks is their terible personality" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Incel? Just like take a shower.

"I know a guy who's not the most handsome but he's so mentally attractive he had a hot girlfriend :foidSoy:"

Tehee i found a chadlite post on twitter criticizing foids he must be a hateful inkweell :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: