Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This Two-Headed Monstrosity That Should Have Been Aborted Actually Expects to Get Married One Day....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Actually I would let people like them live but in my world looksmatching would be a thing

they only get all this attention for yrs because they're foids, males with the same problem would never

Massive fucking Cope

I wouldn't breed with her if me and her were the last humans on earth.
Who said anything about breeding? Id wear a extra thick condom and have plan B pills on standby.

I wonder if "they" could get pregnant, and whether the offspring would suffer a similar fate or not.

Attachments

• a07.jpg
    a07.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 25
Where do you see 2 girls? It is a disgusting genetic abomination
2 heads, 2 girls, technically a developmental abomination, not a genetic one..., it that body can have kids, the kids would be normal. I get the abomination part, I don't get how it would be cucked. Deviant, maybe, but cucked?

One head could suck my p---s while the other could lick my balls.

I wonder if "they" could get pregnant, and whether the offspring would suffer a similar fate or not.
from what I read about it, yes, no.

LOL. They've been fucked multiple times already.

1d596d71d4f3f3f20c72d1a7bd3c513d--brittany-hensel-rockville-maryland.jpg

It'll happen one day, jfl if you think they couldn't.

I bet half this forum would have sex with them.
Heck, I'd even have sex with a girl with no head.

They should get on whatever "supplements" Cyborg Santos and Gabi Garcia take and they could be a boss in the next Mortal Kombat game.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back