Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This ugly, fat, bitch eats non-stop

B

bcroger

Major
This ugly, fat, Mexican at work keeps snacking/eating non-stop. Her cubicle is right next to mine. That fat, pig also has a husband (an obese one, but she still found her looks match, unlike incel men)

Her cubicle fucking stinks of food. Fucking pig

Last edited:
These same overeaters always say that it’s their genetics making them fat.

I have yet to see a person eat normal and exercise and then not lose weight.

Umm actually she just has big bones you fatphobic inkwell.

These same overeaters always say that it’s their genetics making them fat.

I have yet to see a person eat normal and exercise and then not lose weight.
exactly. And the foids who do it find their looks match. Some of them stay single even then because they only want Chad

@turdcel u fat ethnic

This ugly, fat, Mexican at work keeps snacking/eating non-stop. Her cubicle is right next to mine. That fat, pig also has a husband (an obese one, but she still found her looks match, unlike incel men)

must be an american.

´Most People Eat to Live,
Others Live To Eat´
-Me

I was once an intern in the office of a hospital (separate from where patients were), I was in a room with 2 other people, next to me a very fat actual retard (actually mentally retarded with an iq of literally 80 but they gave him a job bc it was a public hospital), he talked and behaved like a kid and his eyes looked outward. Anyway he was always eating and always eating LOUDLY, it made me bristle often, he munched on chips and talked while eating. This was the worst 6 months of my life. Working 42 hours per week doing boring work, with shit colleagues who monitored my individual computer illegally in the last month when I worked there. Law says you either have to do it anonymously or tell employees you're monitoring them. So I wrote on the screen "I know you're watching me". Then I heard them in the other room "how does he know?" I regret not telling it to the highest boss. I regret not quitting right then and there but I needed the work experience for the business school, of which I was kicked out of 2 years later.

must be an american.
Yep. I work for the government in a small city outside of Dallas Texas. Majority of employees here are black/Hispanic women. I work with pretty much the fattest group of people on planet earth.

I was once an intern in the office of a hospital (separate from where patients were), I was in a room with 2 other people, next to me a very fat actual retard (actually mentally retarded with an iq of literally 80 but they gave him a job bc it was a public hospital), he talked and behaved like a kid and his eyes looked outward. Anyway he was always eating and always eating LOUDLY, it made me bristle often, he munched on chips and talked while eating. This was the worst 6 months of my life. Working 42 hours per week doing boring work, with shit colleagues who monitored my individual computer illegally in the last month when I worked there. Law says you either have to do it anonymously or tell employees you're monitoring them. So I wrote on the screen "I know you're watching me". Then I heard them in the other room "how does he know?" I regret not telling it to the highest boss. I regret not quitting right then and there but I needed the work experience for the business school, of which I was kicked out of 2 years later.
Interesting. Thanks for the story bro.

Thanks bro, I swear it's true, it happened in 2018 (wasn't sure if you believe me bc you said 'story', sorry if I misunderstood you

I must correct myself, he had more IQ of 60-70 (which would be mental retardation).

Mexicans do looks match.

Mexicans do looks match.
Even most of the white whales at my work are actually married to overweight or obese hispanic or white men.

At the end of the day, fat foids have to settle with their looks match.

for relationships not sex.
Most of those 10000+ Tinder matches are just men who swipe right on everyone, people who are only looking for cyber sex etc.

Chads fucks attractive foids, not fat pigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back