Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This world cant be real

Anon313

Anon313

Greycel
Does anyone ever get the feeling that this existence is not real? Recently I have began to notice seemingly odd things occur in my life. I feel like my life resembles the movie "The Truman Show". Every time I try to change something about my life in a positive way it is almost immediately destroyed and I am left worse off than I was before. I'm not sure how to describe it but sometimes I feel completely detached from the world like i'm watching a movie through my eyes. During these episodes I feel as if I no longer control my body or even my thoughts. When I truly contemplate existence I cant help but notice the absolute absurdity of it all. I am not sure if I am becoming enlightened or mentally ill but something seems to be happening.

Yes, I feel like that, too. Now that you mentioned, I should watch that movie.

it actually warms me inside that this shithole of a planet will die off sometime soon, along with the fuckwit annoying normies and females that spout platitudes. even if its millions of years that it takes for the planet to die off, just knowing that life is pointless, kinda is my hopeful cope in a way.

I guess its just my way of trying to deal with my shitty hand that i was dealt with. kek

sounds like you suffer from depersonalization

That's some next level coping.

it actually warms me inside that this shithole of a planet will die off sometime soon, along with the fuckwit annoying normies and females that spout platitudes. even if its millions of years that it takes for the planet to die off, just knowing that life is pointless, kinda is my hopeful cope in a way.

I guess its just my way of trying to deal with my shitty hand that i was dealt with. kek
Fucking this makes me feel all warm inside.
I also like the fact we are gonna die,so the torture will end at some point.

Fucking this makes me feel all warm inside.
I also like the fact we are gonna die,so the torture will end at some point.
only problem is, is knowing that my parents and relatives will die kinda makes me sad, but then thinking that everyone else dies too kinda cancels it out so oh well shit happens.

If my life was like the Truman Show, 30% of it would be scenes of me fapping

Trust me it's all too real buddy boyo. COPE

Lots of ppl feel it

chances are we are living in Matrix type thing, there was a famous book written about it also Elon Musk studied it

I have schizotypal disorder (or possibly schizophrenia) and I think shit like this all the time. I try not to focus on it too much though because it can lead to some scary delusions

I do, it's fucking awful. Do you suffer from it too ?

No, thank god lol

I once took 6-7 caffeine pills to go to school and I experienced it, must be weird as fuck living like that all the time. Legit felt like I was in a dream

No, thank god lol

I once took 6-7 caffeine pills to go to school and I experienced it, must be weird as fuck living like that all the time. Legit felt like I was in a dream
My life has too many problems that i'm not suffering anymore, it's a joke at this point.

I have schizotypal disorder (or possibly schizophrenia) and I think shit like this all the time. I try not to focus on it too much though because it can lead to some scary delusions
Same. I find gymcelling once or twice a wee takes my mind off of it. Relaxes me.

Might as well be a laugh track in the background.

I know exactly that feel.

This world is so surreal though. Look at how humans are basically animals without realizing it. Look at how they watch TV shows that are supposed to be a "slice of life" yet resemble nothing to reality. Look at fucking commercials on the TV.

Everything is fucking crazy and retarded and nobody can see it except us.

As someone had mentioned before, the last couple sentences you wrote pretty much fit depersonalization. I had it once as a side effect of medication. Legit in that intensity one of the worst things in my life. I actually had it for a couple of weeks. The first few days in the depersonalized state I freaked out and went to the doctor but they told me I had to wait until the medication was build off in my body. They just gave me some pills to calm me down additionally. It felt like I was in a simulation, I pretty much felt nothing and numb all the time. After a few weeks it just went away. Some people experience that shit after a bad drup trip too or just being too fucking stressed out.

It feels like Im cursed since birth

As someone had mentioned before, the last couple sentences you wrote pretty much fit depersonalization. I had it once as a side effect of medication. Legit in that intensity one of the worst things in my life. I actually had it for a couple of weeks. The first few days in the depersonalized state I freaked out and went to the doctor but they told me I had to wait until the medication was build off in my body. They just gave me some pills to calm me down additionally. It felt like I was in a simulation, I pretty much felt nothing and numb all the time. After a few weeks it just went away. Some people experience that shit after a bad drup trip too or just being too fucking stressed out.
I've had depersonalization for a year and a half now in addition to my other problems. I can't even realize how am i alive at this point.

I'd kick you in the teeth and then ask you if it feels real enough for ya. Everybody in the "life is a dream" camp can go off themselves to wake up to the real reality right now and stop polluting the dream world with their stupid unverifiable hypotheses, please.