Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This world is purely based on genetics and there is nothing I can do about it

TheTrueManlet

TheTrueManlet

nerd
★★★★
Forget about the girls. Forget about the relationships, the pain of their absence always hurts me so i wanted to try a cope, a hobby for spending my useless life and rotting away, for now, I am a neet, and that is due to probably undiagnosed Aspergers, shit, not even communicating with people being hard is enough, that man that is up there said fuck you, your life will be more miserable and gave me small hands.

Now I want you to know that height is somewhat temporarily hideable by wearing lifting shoes, you can fix your face with surgery, even your penis, you can make it 1 or 2 cm taller by surgery but hands???? What about hands?? You can't enlarge your hands with any surgery.

I only wanted to hear the piano notes' soft, calm, and elite sounds from the intellect. Forget about the intellect part, piano always seemed amazing to me. I always wanted to compose songs and play them with my piano. like every market, this market has competition too, and you are basically handicapped to those with bigger hands.

I am short in both ways, full of mental issues, asymmetric face, ugly face, low iq and memory problems and also fat, don't have any friends, can't talk to people, don't have any hobbies and can't even gain one because I am unsuccessful at anything in this life.

Basically life screams at me kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself and kill yourself to everywhere i go. And I lately started to feel like a fag, so the only place i know that I call home will be taken away from me soon. I will never be proud for having mental illnesses and I never will. I probably won't see my 20's before I rope.
Thanks for reading.

Another teenager who will get laid in his early 20s, then make a thread on IT talking about how he's seen the light and is no longer an incel?

Same bro, i hate my tiny hands, even if by some miracle you get a lot of money and increase you height, your tiny hands will look even weirder.

Another teenager who will get laid in his early 20s, then make a thread on IT talking about how he's seen the light and is no longer an incel?
Fuck off. I won't. I am incel for life. And I suppose you did not read the last pharagraph that i wrote

Fuck off. I won't. I am incel for life. And I suppose you did not read the last pharagraph that i wrote
It's your last paragraph that I got your age from. And no, you're likely not going to rope.

I also thought in the past "I will rope before I'm X years old" but until you've tried you don't know how strong the survival instinct is. It's harder to overcome than you think.

I would give any teenage incel a 50/50 chance of future ascension.

Forget about the girls. Forget about the relationships, the pain of their absence always hurts me so i wanted to try a cope, a hobby for spending my useless life and rotting away, for now, I am a neet, and that is due to probably undiagnosed Aspergers, shit, not even communicating with people being hard is enough, that man that is up there said fuck you, your life will be more miserable and gave me small hands.

Now I want you to know that height is somewhat temporarily hideable by wearing lifting shoes, you can fix your face with surgery, even your penis, you can make it 1 or 2 cm taller by surgery but hands???? What about hands?? You can't enlarge your hands with any surgery.

I only wanted to hear the piano notes' soft, calm, and elite sounds from the intellect. Forget about the intellect part, piano always seemed amazing to me. I always wanted to compose songs and play them with my piano. like every market, this market has competition too, and you are basically handicapped to those with bigger hands.

I am short in both ways, full of mental issues, asymmetric face, ugly face, low iq and memory problems and also fat, don't have any friends, can't talk to people, don't have any hobbies and can't even gain one because I am unsuccessful at anything in this life.

Basically life screams at me kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself and kill yourself to everywhere i go. And I lately started to feel like a fag, so the only place i know that I call home will be taken away from me soon. I will never be proud for having mental illnesses and I never will. I probably won't see my 20's before I rope.
Thanks for reading.
kys pre-pubescent faggot

not reading allat

It's probably over for you cause of your facial asymmetry tbh age won't fix that sadly. I was really short in highschool (under 5ft until grade 11) but eventually grew to 5'8 by the time I was 18. If you're still under 18 there might be hope still my cousin went from like 5'7 to 6'2 or 6'3 in about a year or two

It's probably over for you cause of your facial asymmetry tbh age won't fix that sadly. I was really short in highschool (under 5ft until grade 11) but eventually grew to 5'8 by the time I was 18. If you're still under 18 there might be hope still my cousin went from like 5'7 to 6'2 or 6'3 in about a year or two
I'm not even under 18 what are you talking about. 2 years later and I'm in my 20's

b
basically you are here too due to your height i assume

Foids have always made fun of my small hands too for as long as i can remember, they always disrespected me because i was genetically small and weak, i understand how brutal it is to have tiny feminine trucel hands.

b

basically you are here too due to your height i assume
My face is LTN or lower so that + height. I tried approaching girls and running social circle game since I was 14 until I was like 20 then gave up

Foids have always made fun of my small hands too for as long as i can remember, they always disrespected me because i was genetically small and weak, i understand how brutal it is to have tiny feminine trucel hands.
I heard at different jobs people gossiping about my small/feminine hands.
And then redpill retards and Scumterson will tell you to be 'confident' and 'masculine'.

I heard at different jobs people gossiping about my small/feminine hands.
And then redpill retards and Scumterson will tell you to be 'confident' and 'masculine'.
you are a fucking incel right? How can people gossip about your small hands? Like I thought no one cares about incels?

you are a fucking incel right? How can people gossip about your small hands? Like I thought no one cares about incels?
 Not everyone. I heard a few persons. Although it's impossible to hear everything, maybe more people gossipied about me ( and not only about hands ).
I even heard the word 'impotent' once. I'm not 100% sure it was about me but 99% sure.

You can still play piano with smaller hands, dude. I thought the same when I started learning guitar, I have small hands but it was fine. I don't suck because of my small hands, I suck because I'm tone deaf and lazy. There's also loads of different instruments you can learn. Or just learn keyboard.

Having a good ear is far more important for being good at music.

Fat = volcel.

Your girlfriend is always there by your side, hugging you. Yes, those fatrolls are your girlfriend. You love each other, so you feed her sugary sugar every day. Enjoy your love story with your fat. I hope she makes you cum.

Thanks for reading.
Only thing I can do Is LDAR

Everything is luck based. Your genetics, your social status, your enviorment.

All is luck based, and being there doing that in the right time.