Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This year, truly is the final straw.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
As you already know, my parents are tyrannical controlling bitches who stunted my development and in doing so indirectly turned me into the monster that is my current self. And believe me, if it wasn't for that fact I would've moved out the day I turned 18. But in true universe screwing me over fashion, I've had to remain in this god forsaken place until the age of 20. I have however gotten a job, and with any luck I'll be moved out sometime next year. It's been a long time coming, and honestly, the day I finally break free from all of this toxicity and bullshit they've put me through both this year and the 19 years prior can't come soon enough. I've had it up to here with all their bullshit, and with each day of new bullshit I have to put up with makes the day I move out seem even greater. I've already had to suffer through 7 years of overprotective tyrannical ludicrous nonsense, but becoming a 20 year old virgin and a variety of other things makes this year the final straw. I'm done, I've had enough. I'm sick and tired of all of this and it's gonna end soon.

The damage is done. You’re merely a coping shell.

disappointed,thought you were gonna say you go ER in GTA 5
Nah, much of my youth might be over but I can still salvage my early 20s. My teens are ruined and I'll never get a second chance, but my early to mid ish 20s might see some kind of improvement. I'm hoping for it, but I'm not holding my breath on it.