Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Those of you who spoke to the BBC GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Give us the lowdown. What was it like? What did they ask? What did you say? When is this program being aired?

i spoke to the BBC when i unzipped my pants

Can't wait for these low iq needles to spout complete bullshit to the BBC and make us look like retards.
Only molecels should have been interviewed.

So neither NEET nor Frail has made a post describing what went down yet?

I want to know! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This better be good and not make us look like idiots.

Last edited:
they all asceneded, BBC sent blonde foid anchors to fuck all the incels in group orgy sex

So neither NEET nor Frail has made a post describing what went down yet?

Not that I could find.

Perhaps the (((BBC))) has poisoned their minds with feminism in thr short hour they spoke to them.

Not that I could find.

Perhaps the (((BBC))) has poisoned their minds with feminism in thr short hour they spoke to them.
They might soon post a video of how they are leaving incels.is like someone else did in the past jfl

Not that I could find.

A Jewess reporter probably seduced NEET and made him renounce the blackpill on tape.

I hope you guys (who spoke to the BBC) know what they will make out of you / us:

I hope you guys (who spoke to the BBC) know what they will make out of you / us:

So how could they honestly make us look that bad? We are so fucking right that there is just no way.

So how could they honestly make us look that bad? We are so fucking right that there is just no way.

They just throw the words “white men” and “misogyny” around enough and people will hate us.

When these interviews coming out?

Yeah a big thanks to all the geniuses who decided to participate, surely the BBC won't make us look like monsters...surely.