Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Those of you with autism

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Self assessed with high certainty or ya know, actually diagnosed by someone with credentials in assessment, do you actually like having the condition?

I see these youtube videos or testimonials online with ppl saying they feel special or are happy with it, to not have the condition would mean they wouldn't have certain traits & miss that, dumb shits like Greta Thunberg referring to it as a superpower.

I don't know what the fuck those ppl are smoking but wish I was high as shit like they must be to think that, they've gotta be either foids or the rare "normalised" since birth offspring of the wealthy with options & minimal bad experiences in childhood to think it's good.

I fucking hate having the condition, sure my looks wouldn't be different but at least I could feel normal around other ppl & have friends or hold down a fucking job & not feel like a god damn alien compared to all the normies.

The condition isn't the problem per se, it's being in the minority which as we know tends to get treated like shit by the society around us, it's a hard road to travel.

A better face could overcome but it was not to be, fuck.

I see these youtube videos or testimonials online with ppl saying they feel special or are happy with it
massive copers, autism is a death sentence unless ur a foid or chad

I don't think you need to have a diagnosis to call yourself an autist, you just know you are one by how your mind works and by looking at your relatives quirks. It is actually hard to get diagnosed as an adult. I bet there are actually young children today who are diagnosed autists who aren't even autists.

I don't think you need to have a diagnosis to call yourself an autist, you just know you are one by how your mind works and by looking at your relatives quirks. It is actually hard to get diagnosed as an adult. I bet there are actually young children today who are diagnosed autists who aren't even autists.
There are many that get misdiagnosed with adhd & vice versa.

I think that I have a much more logical and accurate world view due to my autism. I am emotionally cold, and I like that. I can also become extremely knowledgeable in a subject if I have any motivation to study it.

However, I wish I were better at socializing though. I am extremely introverted and I often cannot think of anything to say in social situations. I have always been a loner due to that. I am quite unaffected by my loneliness in general though, but I have missed out on crucial life experiences and opportunities due to not having a social circle, which has made my life objectively bad.

In conclusion, I like some parts of my autism. I therefore wish I could just be able to maintain a perfect neurotypical mask, not to have my autism “cured”.

There are many that get misdiagnosed with adhd & vice versa.
My nephew is diagnosed with Aspergers even though he has an NT personality, had good people skills and has no problem with eye contact.

I think that I have a much more logical and accurate world view due to my autism. I am emotionally cold, and I like that. I can also become extremely knowledgeable in a subject if I have any motivation to study it.

However, I wish I were better at socializing though. I am extremely introverted and I often cannot think of anything to say in social situations. I have always been a loner due to that. I am quite unaffected by my loneliness in general though, but I have missed out on crucial life experiences and opportunities due not not having a social circle, which has made my life objectively bad.

In conclusion, I like some parts of my autism. I therefore wish I could just be able to maintain a perfect neurotypical mask, not to have my autism “cured”.
The hyper sociable moron will have a more fleshed out well rounded overall happier life than the professor introvert with no social skills.

If you can comprehend things you cannot bring to fruition you will be frustrated or sad but a dummy that has no higher thoughts or imagination can run at 100% within' the limitations of his intellect & feel no remorse for he has nothing beyond his grasp.

actually diagnosed by someone with credentials in assessment
Ah yes, I too lack a functional brain and put my trust in a rancid woman working in a field full of pseudo-science!

No lol, why would i? I feel like an alien among my own species.

i went through a 6hr long marathon of examinations to determine if i had autism, and indeed i do lol.

diagnosed aspie, as expected. The world is very vibrant and overwhelming to me, easily get sensory overload and panic, people think i dont feel emotion but in reality i feel so much emotion that its impossible to display so i am just a blank-faced looking retard alll the time

The hyper sociable moron will have a more fleshed out well rounded overall happier life than the professor introvert with no social skills.

If you can comprehend things you cannot bring to fruition you will be frustrated or sad but a dummy that has no higher thoughts or imagination can run at 100% within' the limitations of his intellect & feel no remorse for he has nothing beyond his grasp.
Having both an autistic mind and excellent social skills would be the optimum though. Then you could both flawlessly appear to be an extroverted normie, and get a social circle and also females, unless you are really physically unattractive, because of it – and simultaneously secretly understand the hidden motivations and social programming of other people. You would basically be an invincible blackpilled normie then.

We need more high IQ people to be born. It is therefore problematic that females are the sexual selectors, because they prefer low IQ neurotypical men over high IQ autistic men. I would not like to be (re)born with a low IQ myself, even if it would grant me pussy. This is why I support eugenics in order to increase the IQ levels.

Ah yes, I too lack a functional brain and put my trust in a rancid woman working in a field full of pseudo-science!
Well you can thank society with it's utter dependency on someone having a piece of paper to state they're qualified to do something, attending an overpriced institute for years before they actually even do the job for a day, fuck the person knowing or not, it's down to the word of an "expert" to say yeah it's true.
i went through a 6hr long marathon of examinations to determine if i had autism, and indeed i do lol.

diagnosed aspie, as expected. The world is very vibrant and overwhelming to me, easily get sensory overload and panic, people think i dont feel emotion but in reality i feel so much emotion that its impossible to display so i am just a blank-faced looking retard alll the time
Because we don't display what's going on internally through external sign language & attention seeking like normies do it is assumed there is nothing there.
Having both an autistic mind and excellent social skills would be the optimum though. Then you could both flawlessly appear to be an extroverted normie, and get a social circle and also females, unless you are really physically unattractive, because of it – and simultaneously secretly understand the hidden motivations and social programming of other people. You would basically be an invincible blackpilled normie then.

We need more high IQ people to be born. It is therefore problematic that females are the sexual selectors, because they prefer low IQ neurotypical men over high IQ autistic men. I would not like to be (re)born with a low IQ myself, even if it would grant me pussy. This is why I support eugenics in order to increase the IQ levels.
If you had that then you would be a true psychopath & that would be fantastic, woe betide those that get in your way though.

Last edited:
ive been diagnosed with PDD-NOS so i am technically autistic but I dont have all the symptoms. though granted i got a diagnosis that included my moms interpretation of me and she always tries to make me seem more normal than i am. like she said i wasnt effected by senses but i also refused to wear clothes with bad textures, eat certain foods and things like that.

I don’t think I have

I've been diagnosed with autism but I reject the diagnosis because I'm high empathy, low OCD, sound of mind, etc. Shrink was a quack

I'm retarded, being autist/asperger would be a win situation for me. I hope your good at maths/science because that will get you attention from society(no guarantees for a pussy if you are ugly as heck).

I've been diagnosed with autism but I reject the diagnosis because I'm high empathy, low OCD, sound of mind, etc. Shrink was a quack
Many autists feel emotions in a stronger sense than NT peers, it's just that we don't display it.

Many autists feel emotions in a stronger sense than NT peers, it's just that we don't display it.
I sperg out in public a bunch b/c nervousness

That's interesting, I've found there's two distinct types of autist, those that are heavy on the flight response that just want away & seem calm but are a tsunami within' & those that explode outwards with aggression or a meltdown looking like a tard in front of everyone.

That's interesting, I've found there's two distinct types of autist, those that are heavy on the flight response that just want away & seem calm but are a tsunami within' & those that explode outwards with aggression or a meltdown looking like a tard in front of everyone.
I'm a melting tard no doubt. Makes me feel happy to recoil in agony when I feel the stress coming.

All I know is that it is over. That said I have mixed feelings on it. It supposedly has increased my intelligence at the expense of my social skills.

not at all. I don't even mention it irl because it's something you're supposed to be ashamed of

All I know is that it is over. That said I have mixed feelings on it. It supposedly has increased my intelligence at the expense of my social skills.
Social skills over IQ to thrive in this world.

First off, your avi has the face of a foid in my School.
She is a becky, very Tiny, jewish Looking and of Course the fucking Alpha female.
She slays of Course and her boyfriend is tall.

IDK if I am on the spectrum but I have a strong dislike to being around People.
It's like Radiation, once I cross a certain dosage I just Need to recover somewhere.
Used to be really bad in my Teens.
Not it is better though.

Even as a child I Always told my parents that I just want my "Peace and Quiet" but of Course my parents didnt give a fuck.

Yes, this. It seems arbitrary as fuck.
I score high on certain Tests but the Tests are biased towards normies.

All I can say for sure you and @Colvin76 have crippling autism

Attachments

• giphy (1)(1).gif
    giphy (1)(1).gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
First off, your avi has the face of a foid in my School.
She is a becky, very Tiny, jewish Looking and of Course the fucking Alpha female.
She slays of Course and her boyfriend is tall.
Brutal!

yes I am an autist but I don't think its a gift or whatever bullshit normies say. most if not all nt ppl don't want to associate with u and I end up hanging around other retards like me

It is what it is tbh, and I might as well reconcile myself to my genetic destiny, which is to be reclusive and eccentric.