Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Thought I saw my oneitis waving towards me today

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
I was walking home and was pretty close to the apartment complex we live in, she was walking in a group and suddenly turned towards my direction (from the side) and waved for a second, Obviously it wasn't her and the girl probably didn't even know I existed, but her face looked pretty similar even do I haven't seen her in years. also Im nearsighted so maybe I just saw what I wanted to see. but I like to believe it even do Im obviously wrong but I really wanna see this as a sign.

also a private message to the incels not liking when you talk about oneitis: get fucked hahaha

ok grayfaggot

She’s getting ravaged by Arabs and somalis as we speak

Listen graycel faggot it’s been confirmed in the blackpill literature that havitna oneitis makes you either a fakecel and/or a cuckold.

Both cases I recommended you should go back to Reddit and get the fuck off our forum. But ultimately I’d personally recommend you slit your wrists and jump off the roof of your house head first

She’s getting ravaged by Arabs and somalis as we speak
Shes too perfect, anybody who isn't white would probably get killed by a witness since people would logically assume that the guy will rape her.
And no matter how ugly I maybe, a white girl always prefers white guys

Last edited:
-Has an oneitis and talks about possibility of ascension

This is what many fakecels posted about here, before being discovered and getting banned
Firstly by definition Im an Incel, me wanting to try to get my oneitis doesn't mean that I have a chance you dumb fuck.

Im not going to try cause I believe its possible, Im going try cause there is nothing better to do and I prefer living without guilt of the past.

You however seem to be Volcel since you rather not Improve yourself for the possibility of getting a hot girl.

you are not making a point, you just sound fucking stupid

Firstly by definition Im an Incel, me wanting to try to get my oneitis doesn't mean that I have a chance you dumb fuck.

Im not going to try cause I believe its possible, Im going try cause there is nothing better to do and I prefer living without guilt of the past.

You however seem to be Volcel since you rather not Improve yourself for the possibility of getting a hot girl.

you are not making a point, you just sound fucking stupid
I never said you trying to get an oneitis means possibility of ascension, those are two different topics, I was referring to other posts of yours.

How do you know I didn't try nor improved myself?

I just called you a fakecel and explained why, making a point or arguing was never my intent

Listen graycel faggot it’s been confirmed in the blackpill literature that havitna oneitis makes you either a fakecel and/or a cuckold.

Both cases I recommended you should go back to Reddit and get the fuck off our forum. But ultimately I’d personally recommend you slit your wrists and jump off the roof of your house head first
Your comment isn't even a good attempt at insulting someone, its just fucking funny.

I do not know about you but not wanting to have sex with a hot girl sounds kinda gay to me, I rather get my oneitis than get some average looking prostitute who I coudnt care less for

The thread quality is lacking.

She will remember you while her guts are rearranged by Chad's cock.

Why are you here
Because I hate all foids and Im so ugly so my chances of getting a girl is near impossible. but I simply cannot give up on the girl I love, no matter how ugly I am I love her more than anything. but I agree with Incels on basically everything. Im blackpill 100%, I simply cannot give up.

Because I hate all foids and Im so ugly so my chances of getting a girl is near impossible. but I simply cannot give up on the girl I love, no matter how ugly I am I love her more than anything. but I agree with Incels on basically everything. Im blackpill 100%, I simply cannot give up.
You don’t hate all women then if you love a woman