Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on Indian women?

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

DVX INCELORVM
★★★
Do you guys think Indian women are attractive? Have you ever seen an attractive Indian woman?

Either attractive or butt ugly.

Ugly most dark skinned women are ugly

ugly as fuck

Attractive Indian females DO NOT I repeat DO NOT want to give their pussies to Indian men.

They want white men.

Some are hot some are a not i dont give a fuck since they would never sleep with me or give me attention.

All that I wanted is a relationship with my looksmatch.

Indian women are comparatively more loyal as in they prefer dating indian men but that's only because indian women are so butt fucking ugly that no other race wants to date them so they have no choice but indian men

They are stuck up whores who don't even have the looks to match their arrogance. At least most white whores don't act all uppity and special. Every single Indian bitch thinks she is some kind of goddess.

They are stuck up whores who don't even have the looks to match their arrogance. At least most white whores don't act all uppity and special. Every single Indian bitch thinks she is some kind of goddess.
Damn I had no idea they were massive bitches

Damn I had no idea they were massive bitches
Well you must be white they are pretty nice to white faggots must be nice being born with no melanin the whole world just gets handed to you and they still complain that the browns are racist to them, yeah, why the fuck would we lick the ass of the guys who steal our wives

Well you must be white they are pretty nice to white faggots must be nice being born with no melanin the whole world just gets handed to you and they still complain that the browns are racist to them, yeah, why the fuck would we lick the ass of the guys who steal our wives

Wypepo who go for pajeetas or noodlewhores do so because they do not have access to their own women. It's also a short term game, because the kid obviously won't have that "advantage".

Always keep that in mind.

Wypepo who go for pajeetas or noodlewhores do so because they do not have access to their own women. It's also a short term game, because the kid obviously won't have that "advantage".

Access to their own women fuck do u mean they live in the same fucking country and towns they can easily go talk to white women instead they focus on Indians because they are niggers who have to cheat in life. Fuck them.

Indian women are comparatively more loyal as in they prefer dating indian men but that's only because indian women are so butt fucking ugly that no other race wants to date them so they have no choice but indian men
Holy fuck. JFL they are the biggest race traitors

Access to their own women fuck do u mean they live in the same fucking country and towns they can easily go talk to white women instead they focus on Indians because they are niggers who have to cheat in life. Fuck them.

"just talk to women" theory lmfao

And boyo if you call 25 years short term shit I don't know what kind of immortal being you are but to me waiting 20 years plus to watch some faggots kid grow up and become incel isn't really a revenge to me. He still got to fuck the women for 20 years and do the whole happy family shit with an Indian woman that should be with an Indian man .

"just talk to women" theory lmfao
Yeah nigger when you are a normie you go talk to women . Who the fuck said these white faggots are incels they are normies trash

And boyo if you call 25 years short term shit I don't know what kind of immortal being you are but to me waiting 20 years plus to watch some faggots kid grow up and become incel isn't really a revenge to me. He still got to fuck the women for 20 years and do the whole happy family shit with an Indian woman that should be with an Indian man .

Short term as in that cheat code will only work for 1 generation.

Then enjoy seeing your kid struggle.

Either good or bad.

Short term as in that cheat code will only work for 1 generation.

Then enjoy seeing your kid struggle.
By then I will be dead you retard. 20 years you are fucking dumb. You wait 20 years for your little gotcha moment. I want my life right now. I am 26 years old and when I was in university I was friends with Indian girls who got stolen away by faggot ass white normies who did nothing more than me except be white and have a rich dad. Fuck this life and fuck white people. They also imported my dad from India here to do shitty £1 an hour slave work. Then they expect me to carry on the slave tradition and also give my wife to a white retard. Nigger I will just blow the fuck out of these normies one day. Fuck 9/11 I will do my own 9/11 with my hands fuck a plane.

By then I will be dead you retard. 20 years you are fucking dumb. You wait 20 years for your little gotcha moment. I want my life right now. I am 26 years old and when I was in university I was friends with Indian girls who got stolen away by faggot ass white normies who did nothing more than me except be white and have a rich dad. Fuck this life and fuck white people. They also imported my dad from India here to do shitty £1 an hour slave work. Then they expect me to carry on the slave tradition and also give my wife to a white retard. Nigger I will just blow the fuck out of these normies one day. Fuck 9/11 I will do my own 9/11 with my hands fuck a plane.

I understand your pain brother. I truly do. Hope YGMI one day.

Back in the colonisation of Reunion, there was a law preventing white settlers to fuck negresses. They figured that would upsets the niggers which would then be less docile.

People had sense back in the time.

Last edited:
They are ugly. They always have a higher body fat than other ethnicities. Also their accent is disgusting.

but u wont be the kid tho, honestly i feel its kinda lame if u dont wanna slay cause of that. u do u i guess

I am Hispanic and live in a predominantly Hispanic area (South Texas). I wish I was white, though

im not a race traitor. so to me persian passing indian women are the best looking

They’re ugly and look disgusting.

i have never even seen an indian irl

I have never seen a remotely attractive Indian woman

They can be cute and pretty. I would stay away from the Bollywood obsessed types. Darker/browner skin indian woman look the most genuine and happy. Light skin indians generally disgust me.

im not a race traitor. so to me persian passing indian women are the best looking
yeah the indo-aryan phenotype ones are ok, but probably because they are less so dravidians. even heinrich himmler sent a Ahnenerbe SS expedition who were some of the first europeans to be invited into what was then still Tibet just before the war to seek the extent of the aryan race in the Tibetan nobility since it was considered a possible location associated with Atlantis

I'm Indian-American and dealt a lot of westernized indian foids and FOB indian foids.

They have a DUAL mating strategy, IMO:

For Indian guys: they have to scale a minimum barrier of education + $$$$ before they even consider you. That's before looks even comes in.
For white guys: no such barrier. Possibly because the white guys have better options than an indian foid if they met such a barrier.

Also, Indian foids who are STRAIGHT from India are MORE bossy than white girls. By a LARGE margin. (Westernized indian foids behave similarly to whites). I have no idea why - but they are. Maybe they're making up for something they didn't have at home. They will interrupt you, talk over you, and literally argue everything. One Indian FOB foid I met a few months ago literally told me I'm wrong about something that I have years of experience with and she has a few months experience.