Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thoughts on self-harm?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Such as cutting, hitting yourself, burning yourself.
Cringe attention seeking or based cope?

Why the fuck you would cut yourself for attention, just kys alright nigga

foid trait
its actual retardation

I did it once when i was emo in my teenage years, But not anymore, The scars almost healed

I doubt its attention seeking behavior for most people, especially men, since its so stigmatized. Why would any man think they're going to get any sympathy from anyone for self-harming? Most people try to cover their marks of self-harm. However I know for a fact there are people who do it for attention, my sister loves to stab herself and cut herself in front of others to get sympathy. Couldn't really imagine a man doing that.

You also occasionally see sentiments that suicide is for the weak. Honestly its not. If it was, more women would do it than men. Women are rife with parasuicidality which I explained above, like what my sister does. She might take 20 seroquel pills and then call for help because "she overdosed." Its all for attention. Whereas men will just stfu and put a slug to their brain.

Last edited:
I can't believe almost no one here is pro self-harm considering how many suicide related threads get posted here everyday.

foids do it for attention

cutters are fake and gay

they should just kys if they were serious

Such as cutting, hitting yourself, burning yourself.
Cringe attention seeking or based cope?
how does it even work as a cope? is there science behind it? i always kinda thought it was like punishing urself, and that people relapse so i compared it to nofap.

Its based, I love doing it, I take painkillers before cutting

how does it even work as a cope? is there science behind it? i always kinda thought it was like punishing urself, and that people relapse so i compared it to nofap.
Cutters say it helps them release stress or something idk

Burning yourself is a based cope. I drew some cool stuff on my thighs with a butane torch

Do it all the time.

Only relief from the pain.

Cutters say it helps them release stress or something idk
That's bullshit girls say to avoid saying they're attention whores.